Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iCogito

Pink Lipstick Search

I love pink lipsticks...there are so many out there and they have so many different shades...Can you give me some particulat lipsticks you came across with beautiful pink color?

What kind of pink?

Recently I like these obnoxious 80s tones of lipstick, and I never even liked lipstick until now! I have a bubblegum pink one by the Sephora brand - it goes on glossy and sheer. The code for it is G19

Rimmel lipstick (can't remember the acutal name but it's in a square-ish purple tube and its SPF 18) in Latino is a really nice slightly shimmery pink thats good enough for day use.

I love the Burt's Bees shimmer tinted lip balms. They're actually more like shimmery lip stick than tinted lip balms. I love it in Watermelon, and if I want something a little more pastel, Guava.

Could you look for a good berry red that isn't too purple/fuschia or orange for me while you are at it?

And got a nice natural pink in a fat lip pencil at Sally's, but that may have been a while ago.

Edited by alternativista

Revlon's "Pink in the Afternoon" is one of my favorites. It's a fun cool-toned retro pink. My husband likes the way it looks on me. :) You can find swatches on MakeupAlley.

Edited by PaperCloud

^yup, airy fairy and paradise

i've noticed that airy fairy is kind of drying. i always pair it with a lip balm : )

Pink is such a gorgeous color! I really like this type of pinks. The perfect pink! A lot of the ones I try out have a tone that makes my teeth look yellow, or they don’t flatter my awkward skin color. Thanks for sharing with us. :boohoo:

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

If you find a pink mineral powder you like, you can easily mix it with your favorite lip balm to get the perfect color!

I'm not big on commercial make-up, but I did find a pink lipstick I really like; Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in POUT. It is a shimmer, but very subtle. On their website the color leans a bit towards beige/lt. brown, but it is light pink in person. I apply a little jojoba oil to my lips, then lip balm, a light dusting of powder, then apply the lipstick and it lasts all day.