Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jlynnofmi

Natural Cure For Acne

I have been taking a product called Qivana see at mogli dot myqivana dot com

I just wanted to take a moment and tell you a little bit about my self. I have had problems with my forehead breaking out continuously for over 8 years, gone to Dr. use antibiotics and had chemical peels all in hopes to put an end to the issue and get back my beautiful skin.

My Dr. diagnosed me with adult acne and put me on antibiotics.

My Skin Peel lady told me it was mites and had me washing bed sheets and pillow cases everyday.

To my surprise none of these even put a dent into making the issue go away not even for one day.

Some of the spots where very large and painfully red that never came to a white head. Other spots where pussy and others would have a hard white core. You guess it I had the issue.

I talked with a friend who informed me that if you are unhealthy inside that comes out through your skin.

This acne issue has caused me to where bangs over my forehead for as long as I can remember. A friend talked me into trying Qivana and after one week I have NO new break outs and the ones I did have are now all healed up. This product really works on acne, I am now healthy from the inside out and my acne is gone.

I am such a true believer in this product I have made it my mission to share it with as many people as I can. Get the whole body working properly expecially the gut and the acne will be gone. Mine was gone with in one week of using this product. Not to mention I have more energy than I have had in years.

Edited by jlynnofmi

Trying to research this online was very bleak. This sounds like all of the other "intestinal cleaning" health scams. Nothing I've read has said this would even help for acne either.

Now I'm not trying to deny you or call you a liar, and I'm actually very intrigued by your post. Mostly because my Acne is primarily only on my forehead so if something out there could cure it, I'd love to give it a try.

All I'm saying is, the online links I've read thus far don't support this...

Well if all it is is an intestinal cleanse and you aren't doing anything else.. good luck, it's probably gonna come back soon!