Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RickJ4mes

Will This Clear Up Too?

Hey, i'm currently on Doxycycline and Differin gel prescribed to me by my doctor about 6 or 7 weeks ago. I would say i have moderate acne, most of my problems are with zits constantly around my mouth and bottom jaw and chin. Anyways, i starting breakout out after football, and it's now basketball, and i hope like last year, my acne will clear up after sports. I wasn't on any regimen last year, though it did clear up, not completely though. I'm hoping it will clear up afterwards too, or maybe my current regimen will kick in and do the job. Anyways, i have like red circles along my jawline that look like pimples, but are pretty smooth when i feel over them, making me think it might be hyperpigmentation unless some acne just doesn't come up and form or something, which i've never really heard of :/ I'll probably be going back to the doc right after sports when my prescription runs out and i'm not sure where we'll go from there because i have to believe that it will clear up after sports. Its just a matter of finding a cure during sports to combat it and what not!

Any Help is Appreciated