Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TTGHACKZzz

PLZ Help im scared read

ok so i used some acne tratment thing and a couple hours later i have huge dark red blotches all over my face my parents think they are permentant and where screaming at me plz tell me what it

is and helppp

ok so i used some acne tratment thing and a couple hours later i have huge dark red blotches all over my face my parents think they are permentant and where screaming at me plz tell me what it

is and helppppp

What was the name of the product you used? Also its probably just a reaction your body is having to the product.

it is called clinqie it has benzyol perxiode 2.5 percent it is the 3rd time it has happened and my parents think its perment what do you think

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

do u have jojoba oil at home? i think applying it could help calming down yo skin at this moment, but after that leave it alone for a while now and let it heal, dont irritate it even more with some harsh treatments k? :/

It's not permanent,try to relax and have a cold shower to reduce some inflammation,and then put some extra virgin olive oil or some honey if you have there.

Bro thanks alot and are u sure its not permanent have u ever got it

do u have jojoba oil at home? i think applying it could help calming down yo skin at this moment, but after that leave it alone for a while now and let it heal, dont irritate it even more with some harsh treatments k? :/

Im using aloe and do you think it is permentant

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

well with dark blotches u mean just red/dark spots/areas of yo skin, but otherwise no else damage right? :/

well then nope its not permanent, will fade alright, just give it some time n if they r what i think they r then its gonna be pretty soon. also aloe is ok but maybe try using jojoba or rosehip oil for redness too, imo should be quicker that way.

well with dark blotches u mean just red/dark spots/areas of yo skin, but otherwise no else damage right? :/

well then nope its not permanent, will fade alright, just give it some time n if they r what i think they r then its gonna be pretty soon. also aloe is ok but maybe try using jojoba or rosehip oil for redness too, imo should be quicker that way.

have you ever had dark red blotches it happeed after i used thisskincare product happened three time before

Dark red blotches just sound like an allergic reaction. Don't use it anymore. Ice your face; run an ice cube over it, not holding the ice cube in any one spot too long. If your parents allow it, Benadryl/diphenhydramine will help with the allergic reaction, too.

One topic is enough, I have merged your two topics. Relax, it will get better.

Relax!

Dont use any harsh products on your skin, it will cause further irritation.

Use a thin layer of aloe with some Vaseline, Vaseline is great for healing but only use a little! Drink plenty of water and get a goodnights rest. You'll be okay! Trust me I've had worse!!!

You need to seriously calm down! It's not permanent........and be thankful for that because there are people on this site who DO have permanent skin concerns, so please stop. Stop using whatever is irritating your skin, go see a dermatologist if you feel it's necessary. Avene makes a good calming cleanser and moisturizer........try that and good luck