Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone,

So I was searching the boards, doing some research as usual. I came across a post, and the member was talking about what cured her acne. Of course I was skeptical, but I was like, ok lady, what cured you? :rolleyes:

She uses Olay Regenerist products, which makes PERFECT sense. These products are meant to speed up your skin cell's turnover rate. So I gave it a try and after only a week I'm amazed! I'm so grateful to her for posting about her experience and these products. (Search for Oil of Olay Regenerist in the boards. The poster was Zhalvajegirl aka my life saver.)

I never would've used Olay Regenerist because I thought it was for middle aged women who were battling wrinkles. It's pretty expensive stuff, but worth every penny. My regimen is in my signature if anyone is interested.

Good luck! :D

P.S. Sorry if it's weird to post about another member's post. I just kind of feel like its my duty to report on things that actually work. I found her post and thought I'd post about it. :)

Edited by HelloLovve