Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jefferzzzz

New BP treatment besides Dans

Can anyone suggest a good BP (2.5%) treatment besides Dan's, preferably a big bottle... I've just read too many negative reviews to validate buying it... Any suggestions whatsoever would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

There aren't any big bottles of bp. Most are under an ounce or just a few ounces.

You can certainly try Neutrogena on-the-spot or Proactiv Repairing Lotion.

What negative comments are you referring to? Most people love Dan's bp.

Trust me, you want to get Dan's. Having used three different drugstore brands of BP, I can tell you that Dan's sounds too good to be true, but it really is. It's both cheaper (~$20 for 8 oz., vs. $7 for 0.75 oz of Neutrogena on-the-spot) and far less irritating than anything else I've tried. I honestly wished I had tried using that earlier, and now that I am, I'm not looking back. :)

EDIT: Don't know what reviews you're talking about: Dan's BP is the highest rated on this site. 87% recommend his, while just 70% recommend On-the-Spot and 59% recommend Proactiv's BP. :/

Edited by Sandman21

Guest Timehealsall

imo dans BP is a bit too drying for me (moreso than proactivs BP). Still deciding what to use!

Well, it wasn't the BP that I read bad reviews about just Dan's products in general especially the moisturizer. But, I decided to try the 8oz bottle and i got it today. However most of it was not in the bottle, it leaked out into the packaging. However that aside, I do like the consistency of it and i love the neutral smell... I think once i get this shipping issue fixed I will be happy with it.

Edited by jefferzzzz