Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest DireStraits

Red mark treatment for latino skin

Guest DireStraits

Hey a couple of questions.

1 So im nearly 4 months post accutane and in that time ive just used a cleanser when washing my face. Everyone knows you should only start treating your red marks (and scars) 6 months post accutane. However i have an inclination of maybe adding something to my regimen to treat my mild red marks. Is this a wise idea 4 months post accutane? Or should i just man up about it and wait until i reach 6 months post accutane to treat this. There hasn't been much progress in terms of them fading tbh, even though a lot of people mention ...."Oh they'll just fade away" which sometimes pisses me off, cause thats not the case for everyone.

2 Are there any guys of brown latin american skin that have successfully treated their red/brown marks, if so with what?

Oils block my pores btw so they're out of the question.

Cheers.

Edited by DireStraits

Extra Virgin Olive Oil blocks your pores?...

It's pure and it's not comedogenic,and for me,is the best thing you can put in your skin..

Anyway,if you want you can try vitaminc c serum,( I dont know if it exactly the same as oil) but it's a nice and natural way to heal those marks.

Guest DireStraits
Extra Virgin Olive Oil blocks your pores?...

It's pure and it's not comedogenic,and for me,is the best thing you can put in your skin..

Anyway,if you want you can try vitaminc c serum,( I dont know if it exactly the same as oil) but it's a nice and natural way to heal those marks.

Yeah honestly its the weirdest thing, post accutane if i put certain oils on my skin it will block my pores ie bio oil. This wasn't the case pre accutane when i could literally dab anything on my skin and it wouldn't block any pores. Thanks for the tip though.