Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yukimura

I always Have Pimples on my Nose

Clear face, Awful nose

I'm 16 years old, And my face is Clear, except for my nose. I get Few pimples on my cheeks or forehead (usually 1 small zit that goes away after 3 days) But When i get pimple on my nose, They're Big and they hurt. They start as a painful red bump. then after 2 days they become big and so irritating. And after that, They leave this huge scar my nose that goes away for 2 months (Thats long) but before the scar heals, Another pimple will appear and like leave scars again and again and again. :/

But now, i haven't have it but i still have marks of scars. Im preventing zits by using honey + cinnamon mask (not for the whole face, just for the pimple prone areas) Well, i can say that it prevents breakouts. I hope that i will have a clear nose again :(

For now, how can i treat my scars without causing another pimple? And What if my honey + Cinnamon mask fails, What could u suggest to me that could help me clear up my face.

Regimen:

Morning and night

-Clean and Clear acne control Cleanser

-Clean & clear Active control toner

-Clean & Clear active clear moisturizer

-as spot treatment i use Honey + Cinnamon

-Honey + Cinnamon as overnight mask