Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mad_mike95

When you get cleared of your acne hopefully will you keep going on the forums of this site?

Lets hope all of us get clear of our acne soon but what i am wondering is if you're going to stay on this forum or will you move on?

Move on. Why would I waste my life on here?

I'm practically clear now, but I enjoy the members and helping other people out. To me, it's a rewarding experience. Of course, I'm on here a bit too much though, that's something I need to change :confused:

I probably won't be on it as much, but I would still like to come on here every now and then and pop my head in to either help someone out or offer my emotional support. When I joined this site I had mild acne but now that my acne has unfortunately progressed to a moderate level, I really, truly feel the pain of having acne.

It's a pain that most people don't understand and it can crush anyone's self esteem and confidence so quickly. Even on the hopeful day that my skin will finally be clear I want to support the people that are going through acne.

There are loads of members here who stick around for years and years after they've cleared their skin. Why? Because they've forged friendships here that last and last. Some people have even found more than friendship on these boards. There's something about this website; that we're all dealing with something that we hate talking about face to face with people, but can finally talk to people about it and they know exactly how we feel. In a weird way, acne brings us closer. Also, once you become a veteran member, the lounge is an area that will become available to you where you can talk about non-acne related things :D

I'm been pretty much clear for awhile now but I still come back to the forums. Why? Because acne was a huge life experience for me and it can honestly be humbling and therapeutic discussing it. Instead of looking at acne like a big elephant in the room, it's nice to be able to break it down and talk about it. It's such a taboo subject to bring up in our day to day lives sometimes, I think it's great to have an outlet where people can vent their true feelings about acne and life.

Even though I registered here a long, long time ago, the funny thing is that I never really used the boards here very much when I was actually trying to clear my bad acne. Everyone here means really well, no doubt, but there's just too much conflicting info... it basically just confused me and I decided to stay away for the purpose of my own sanity.

But now that I've gotten clear, I just want to be here to help. Of course, maybe another opinion is just adding to the convolution, but I just think this board would be helped a lot more by having some people around who have gotten clear, instead of just more people running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I definitely hope to add some value to those lost souls out there. Acne sucks, that's all there is to it.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

well id probz stick for a lil more time to share what worked for me, ukno to return favour etc but thenn...ill be so outta here!!!

:dance::banana::wiggle::boogie::catdance: (gaawd cant wait!!! x__x)

but rly y would i wanna stay on place which would constantly remind me of endless nightmare i had to go through? :huh: pffft meh >.>

i have mild acne sometimes my face looks good but...of course i will be here because this is not a forum only for those who have acne, is also for others to recieve more help from other users. some people come here and write how bad they feel about themselves, so i´m just here to help those people too.

i think that people who had acne and now they don´t they really shouldn´t forget about those who still have acne, because is very hard to live like this. andn they need our help. i love helping others especially with these types of problems.

I like being here because there are such neat people here and I've found some great friends. I'm clear.

When I had terrible skin a year ago I came on here almost every day. I actually learned about Spiro, the only thing that has helped my skin on this site. I cleared up for a good two years or so but I'd still stop by from time to time. Even if it's not visible my acne is still a part of me and has helped shape me as a person. I come here to not forget that

I'll probably make one grand topic summing up my experiences with acne, put it in my sig, and disappear for the most part, trolling occasionally when I have some time on my hands. :D

I would collect every important info and write a book or do something through the internet and that would be free. I want to help people. I have scars and redness and all that and I know how it is to SUFFER. So yes, I would be here for a long time.

I dream about the day I can make a final 'What cleared my skin' post..

..probably not gonna happen.

Right now, we can say that I'm pretty much *clear* (but I still continue to have a really strict food diet to control my acne). And I think it's important for me to keep going on this forum. My skin is 100% better than few years ago, but I always like to read people's experience with acne. And if I can help someone, somewhere, that would be really great, because this website helped me a lot to clear my skin, and it's time for me to do the same with other people :angel:.