Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sarah.lala

acne is a piece of poop =.=

hey (:

can some one help me ..

i had acne few days back

now i have their marks -.-

i really want to get rid of them and i dont want to do anything to my pimples cuz they become yellow as soon as i put anything :doh:

so what should i use for the marks to go

Hello there, Sara.lala. For the past few days I've been doing some research on how to treat my acne scars or at least make it less noticeable. I found out that lemon juice works great. I started putting it on last Tuesday and I can already see a difference. Just put some lemon juice on a cotton ball/pad and just dab your face. Don't rub. It will sting for a few seconds so be prepared. :) You can apply it twice a day. Right now I'm mixing lemon juice and almond oil together since I read somewhere it is more effective that way. Also, almond oil is a good moisturizer for the skin.

Some homemade remedies I found online are:

Tomato: Cut it in half and rub gently on your face.

Fenugreek seed: Put some of it in a cup of water. Boil the water for 5-7 mins. and let it cool down. Use the water to wash your face. It says that you have to use it at least once a week for best results. This is also a good mask for a blackhead remover. I've never used it though.

Sandalwood: Soak some overnight and apply the paste on the affected area. Let it sit and dry and then rinse with cool water. Repeat once a day for a week to see results.

Cucumber Extract: Apply to the affected area and leave on for 15 mins. Wash the skin with warm water.

Banana: Mash a very ripe banana and apply the paste on the scar area. Leave it for about 7 mins and rinse with warm water.

Hope this helps. :) Good luck!