Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SimplePimple

How much will you get back?

Hi, been off accutane for two months now, and I'm wondering: how much acne is it normal to get back? I had no acne during accutane - seriously no breakouts or nothing. But now, I'm getting a few in my face (just small), and some big ones in my hair/back of neck... :/

Oh god :(

I've been off for 1.5 months and I still get little pimples on my face and shoulders. Thankfully, they are nowhere near as bad as before Accutane.

I've also noticed that regular over the counter treatments like Stridex actually work now. They help keep the little pimples from growing any bigger. Before treatment, anything over the counter was a joke.

If you're concerned, maybe talk to your doctor. Treatments that failed before Accutane may actually work now. :surprised:

I've been off for 1.5 months and I still get little pimples on my face and shoulders. Thankfully, they are nowhere near as bad as before Accutane.

I've also noticed that regular over the counter treatments like Stridex actually work now. They help keep the little pimples from growing any bigger. Before treatment, anything over the counter was a joke.

If you're concerned, maybe talk to your doctor. Treatments that failed before Accutane may actually work now. :surprised:

So how do you know it wont be that bad? I mean, this could just be the start of the acne coming back? :>