Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lexy604

non comedogenic self tanner for the face

Hey guys i have done alot of research but every self tanner i see for the face has at least one pore clogging ingredient this wont do. So im looking for a self tanner for my face that wont break me out any suggestions??

Hey guys i have done alot of research but every self tanner i see for the face has at least one pore clogging ingredient this wont do. So im looking for a self tanner for my face that wont break me out any suggestions??

i like that jergens glow lotion for the face. it never broke me out all the times i have used it and it creates a nice subtle tan. if you want to get darker you just buy the next shade up.

i like that jergens glow lotion for the face. it never broke me out all the times i have used it and it creates a nice subtle tan. if you want to get darker you just buy the next shade up.

Ya i looked into it but it had a few ingredients that werent good for the face i may just check it out see how it goes thanx :)

Ya i looked into it but it had a few ingredients that werent good for the face i may just check it out see how it goes thanx :)

anytime!! yeah i hope it works well for you and doesnt break you out. when i use that stuff i put it on at night and use my regular moisturizer during the day.