Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pwj

my road to clear.

ey everyone first time poster from australia, ive had acne since i was about 12 now almost 16, its not the worst out there but i still want it gone.

i have a few scars from it and a lot of red marks.

dont know exactly what type i have, i get white heads and big ones that seem to form under the skin and are painfull to touch?

about a month ago i went to the doc's and he put me on doxycycline for 7 weeks, well that ran out just as it seemed like it was starting to work and my skin was clearing up but not fully so i went back and hes put me on for a nother 4-5 months.

but on top of that ive been to a medi lasers joint and am going to give it a shot, so far in the last two weeks ive had a mediclense and 2 "iclears" (blue light) and am booked in for my first smoothbeam tomorrow.

im hopeing this is going to work out for me as im over dealing with it all, you all must know what im talking about.

i have it on my face and neck mainly but also a bit on my back and chest but im not to worried about that as the doxycycline seems to do a good enuff job of taking care of it.

my neck was looking pretty good while on the doxycycline but since coming off it (havnt started it again yet) i can fell two large pimple forming under the skin one each side of my neck.

anyway im hoping to keep track of it all here with pics to see how its all going.

ill get some pics tomorrow before and arfter i have the smoothbeam and put the up and will do so every time i have a treat ment.