Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoldMedalChampion

The Regimen on Asians

I saw the regimen's ethnic pages and it stated that the regimen worked remarkably well on people of Asian descent. Is there any reason behind this? If there are any asians on this site, please comment on this thread, I'd really like to know how effective the regimen was on your skin. Thanks :)

I'm asian, and interestingly enough, I had developed resistance to benzoyl peroxide (no redness, no irritation, etc.) in only 1 week.

Edited by GoldMedalChampion

I saw the regimen's ethnic pages and it stated that the regimen worked remarkably well on people of Asian descent. Is there any reason behind this? If there are any asians on this site, please comment on this thread, I'd really like to know how effective the regimen was on your skin. Thanks :)

I'm asian, and interestingly enough, I had developed resistance to benzoyl peroxide (no redness, no irritation, etc.) in only 1 week.

Hey, I'm Korean and I must admit that benzoyl peroxide clears me up in weeks rather than months with little irritation, BUT a lot of flaky skin. As to answer the question why the regimen works well with Asians? I have no idea. It works well for me because my skin is really oily and has been accustomed to benzoyl peroxide for years.

hiii, I just ordered dan's treatment last week. Right now im using neutrogena's on the spot, my its my 4th day using it and its not that drying.

i guess it works well as in it doesn't dry as much?

im seeing a lot of results.