Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I saw these at a local walgreens and ulta

Now, clear skin can be a reality. BORBA Clear Skin Capsules helps to promote flawless skin and oil control with a proprietary dermal complex that's formulated to nourish skin from deep within where problems can start.

This formula provides:

BORBA's Dermal Complex - a proprietary antioxidant herbal blend to help support healthy skin.

Vitamin A helps to support eyesight, membranes and skin.

Zinc helps to support the immune system and healthy skin.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Ingredients

KEY INGREDIENTS:

BORBA DERMAL COMPLEX – a proprietary antioxidant herbal blend to help support healthy skin.

VITAMIN A – helps to support eyesight, membranes and skin.

ZINC – helps to support the immune system and healthy skin.

OTHER INGREDIENTS:

Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, carmine.

OTHER PRODUCT INFO:

100% Vegetarian

Preservative-Free

Does not contain sugar, salt, starch, corn, yeast, gluten, egg, wheat, dairy products, artificial preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.

Edited by Jaysay

Well antioxidants are good for anti-aging benefits,vitamin a is good for the skin, zinc aids in healing and inflammation.

It really depends on the amounts of each ingredient. I do believe vitamin A only reduces oil in super high amounts, and those high amounts wouldn't be in something OTC.I could be wrong.

Also, not every form of zinc absorbs equally. I think I read zinc oxide absorbed the least.

If they don't cost an arm and a leg I'd say go ahead try it. If anything,zinc is a great supplement to take.

Ive tried the clear skin gummies and the clear skin drinks of his and they work pretty good. :) They reduced my oiliness quite a bit!

Well antioxidants are good for anti-aging benefits,vitamin a is good for the skin, zinc aids in healing and inflammation.

It really depends on the amounts of each ingredient. I do believe vitamin A only reduces oil in super high amounts, and those high amounts wouldn't be in something OTC.I could be wrong.

Also, not every form of zinc absorbs equally. I think I read zinc oxide absorbed the least.

If they don't cost an arm and a leg I'd say go ahead try it. If anything,zinc is a great supplement to take.

Zinc Oxide is the topical form of zinc like what they put in sunscreens ;)

The best zinc for acne is called optizinc (maybe thats what you were thinking of) aka Zinc monothionine

Guest mtnyogini

I started taking BORBA Clear Skin Capsules several months ago and have had amazing results - essentially, my acne is gone. If only someone had told me sooner that all I needed to do was cut out dairy (the source of my cystic acne) and take a dietary supplement, I would have had clear skin 11 years ago and no acne scars.

Edited by mtnyogini

Woah. I've never heard of these clear skin capsules before. It sounds like it could work since its free from all those preservatives, sugar, salt, starch, corn, yeast, gluten, egg, wheat, dairy products, artificial colour and flavour. Too bad I've never seen these in any store if been to.

I saw these too and really wanted to buy them. However, they're $20 for 60 capsules and only last 30 days because you're supposed to take 2 per day. That would mean $240 a year! That's not worth it to me. I'm just sticking to the vitamins I already take. I buy them in bulk. I get Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E for myself, and the rest of the family share the CoQ10, Vitamin C, and multivitamins.