Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ballbreeks

Shipping to Singapore

Hey guys wondering for those of u had ordered Dan's Regimen online, how long does it take for the products to be shipped to Singapore? And which option did u guys pick, ie UPS or what not. Thx

I'm not sure but the shipping fee is quite expensive if you're only buying 1 only. I always buy from ebay. The seller has quite a number of Dan's regimen stock but what i'm worry is i don't get the latest upgraded version one. Am still looking for supply. Actually, this spreer do hold quite a number of US spree, you might want to contact them and ask if they can hold the spree or not. - *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

anyone still wanna share shipping costs? pls pm me thankss

hi..i want to buy this item :

16 oz. Cleanser

16 oz. Treatment

16 oz. AHA+

Price $69.98

is that singapore dollar or us dollar??and how much is the shipping cost for sg dollar..

i'm singaporean :)

Help im new to this im a singaporean . I would like to try the regimen . I have the outbreaks n would like it to stop pretty pls .

Anyone want to share shipping cost (singapore)? I wanna try the regemine kit..sadly the shipping cost is more expensive than the item i wanted to purchase..

Hi,

I m interested.. can we PM and see what we can work out together =)

Anyone want to share shipping cost (singapore)? I wanna try the regemine kit..sadly the shipping cost is more expensive than the item i wanted to purchase..