Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dnttreadonme900

Why do I get pimples in the same area on my face?

A small area on upper part of my cheek is always getting pimples. The area is about the size of a nickel and sometimes I either have a small pimple on there or a cluster of them. Seems like when there's one in that spot, when it starts to go away another one will pop up next to it.

A few years ago, this was the exact spot I got a very large cyst back when I had really bad acne. My face is basically clear now except for that one spot where I continue to get little breakouts.

When there aren't any pimples there, the skin is scarred, probably because it continuously breaks out.

I broke out in 3 zits in this spot last week. When I thought they were healing they merged together and formed a big one! That finally started to heal yesterday, but then this morning 2 more popped up right next to the big healing one!

ARGH! :wall:

you could be sleeping on ur side and putting pressure there ... if thats the case remember to change your pillow case every night, thats what i do anyways, and try sleeping on your back if you really wanna try ur best to keep acne away

you could be sleeping on ur side and putting pressure there ... if thats the case remember to change your pillow case every night, thats what i do anyways, and try sleeping on your back if you really wanna try ur best to keep acne away