Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneSolution23

CLEAR SKIN IM HERE

Okay i plan on making a guide for all of you suffering from acne out there. i understand how tough it is. iv been suffering for 5 year with moderate and up to severe at one point. i have very oily skin but that changed. are you guys tired of reading all these guides that people do just to get some money from you? like the mom that discovered a remedy at home. she only wants 40$ for the pills and creames???!? im gonna try to get straight to the point without making any fancy guides with 101024912 things to follow and all these vitamin pills to take. thats just not necessary. you guys will just get more stressed out. theres one natural medecine you can take and the rest will be all natural stuff. all these medecines like proactive just dont work all they do is dry up your skin, your skeen needs to be healed not dryed up. i remember going to school and my face looking like i just got sun burned, thats more embarrasing for me then having acne.most people that suffer from acne try to stay very clean but it doesnt matter becuase acne still erupts on us. i found a cure myself i wanna share it with you guys. give me some time to post it. thanks! =)