Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone. First post here.

I've been on the Proactiv 3-step system for a month and a half now. My acne is better than before Proactiv, but pimples are still coming in at a constant rate, just in lower quantity. Is it about time that I stop Proactiv, return it for my money back, and go for Dan's system? Dan's system seems to get a lot of good reviews.

*Edit: Just read some reviews on a lemon-juice regimen. Maybe I should try that with a combination of moisturizer + jojoba oil isntead?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by mycoalwin

I really like the acne.org products. I used Proactiv products before trying Dan's regimen. Although I do think Proactiv Solution is a step in the right direction by incorporating benzoyl peroxide, the cleanser is too harsh and the company is pushy like crazy. Give the acne.org products a try and follow the regimen exactly. I would also recommend using the AHA+ and jojoba oil as a moisturizer.

All in all, benzoyl peroxide and a healthy diet (no dairy and peanut butter too) have worked wonders for me. Good luck!