Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bshack618

What Kind of acne is this and what should I do?

It seems Like my acne is always poping up after it go's away! Please help as of right now I am using proactiv which I use day and night! I try to run daily but its been snowing so scratch that. I do pushups and other shit daily but just started doing that daily to get back in shape. So That can not be the case... I have had acne since I been 15-16 and Went to the derm to get checked out and got subscribed acouple things acctuane but I am not a fan of taking all of that medicine..I Know it is not much but it drives me crazy not having clear skin like other people.. Im thinking of going back to the derm again once I get my insurance covered from work I quit going because I lost my job so no job no insurance!.!.! But have a job now. So please take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think of pictures. My skin is usually just dry and red from the proactiv but If I stop using the proactiv my skin just breaks out but the proactiv keeps it down alittle.

post-144971-1296609832_thumb.jpg

post-144971-1296609846_thumb.jpg

post-144971-1296609860_thumb.jpg

post-144971-1296609832_thumb.jpg

post-144971-1296609846_thumb.jpg

post-144971-1296609860_thumb.jpg

I could call this cystic acne because it forms under the skin. What is your diet like, are you allergic to anything that you know of?

I dont think Im allergic to anything and lately in the morning Ill eat like some fruit and then just eat noodles for lunch and then some kind of meat for dinner I dont drink soda I drink all water.