Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

heyy

im on my 32nd day of roaccutane 70mg, yes im counting the days haha

so far ive been experiencing the lot and my initial breakouts pretty bad. I once had this spot before accutane which was horrible until it finally popped, when it did pop this red ball thing came out, it was pretty small but it was a shock to see, after a day or two of popping it cleared up pretty fast. Since accutane ive had about 3 of these spots that leave black marks on my face like a cut with quite alot of blood, they're not a huge problem but i was just wondering what they are? because i cant decide what type of acne they are unless they are small cysts that have raised to the surface. I think im going to be one of those people who break out throughout the course, even before accutane i woke up everyday with fresh spots and my acne was constantly moving around.

Nose bleeds are a problem aswell, tonight i had one in the shower which was a mess haha. I dont mind so much if im at home but if i have one in college or in a driving lesson or an exam it could be a disaster! ive been putting vasaline up my nose, is that a stupid idea?

Also dry lips, vasaline doesnt seem to do anything, the only thing that does is moisturising lip balm but only for a short amount of time like 30 mins until theyre completely dry again. They're peeling aswell as the really dark bags under my eyes, i look like a zombie which is the hardest part. Does anybody know anything for bags under eyes?

Dry skin... my skin is dry all over, especially my face and scalp. If i get stressed or hot i start itching everywhere. I use simple intensive moisturiser which i recommend but its pretty thick, makes my face red and its shiny. I use it on my face and my body and last night i put it on my scalp because i couldnt sleep haha! it worked! I really want to find a moisturiser thats practically invisible, it doesnt need to be great, just to loosen up my skin before college, otherwise i go to college with a greasy, red face and that doesnt complement my acne at all. I feel like evrytime i mositurise, my spots get so much worse. One night i didnt shower because i had no time and aswell as not moisturising, the next day i woke up with a much more even skin tone, much less redness and improvement! that night i moisturised and i lost the progress i had made. I dont mind having slightly flaky skin, i just cant stand how tight it is. Ive found putting small blobs of sudocreme on red spots reduces inflammation, however i have to be careful not to put it on my face too much because it drys the skin.

On a positive note im still glad im on accutane and i know people have it much worse than me, i have a really long list of side effects aswell as the ones above but theyre bareable, i still recommend accutane, ive probably made it sound much worse than it is haha. Im going to my derm soon, any specific things i should ask about or request? any product suggestions for any side effects would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

heyy

im on my 32nd day of roaccutane 70mg, yes im counting the days haha

so far ive been experiencing the lot and my initial breakouts pretty bad. I once had this spot before accutane which was horrible until it finally popped, when it did pop this red ball thing came out, it was pretty small but it was a shock to see, after a day or two of popping it cleared up pretty fast. Since accutane ive had about 3 of these spots that leave black marks on my face like a cut with quite alot of blood, they're not a huge problem but i was just wondering what they are? because i cant decide what type of acne they are unless they are small cysts that have raised to the surface. I think im going to be one of those people who break out throughout the course, even before accutane i woke up everyday with fresh spots and my acne was constantly moving around.

Nose bleeds are a problem aswell, tonight i had one in the shower which was a mess haha. I dont mind so much if im at home but if i have one in college or in a driving lesson or an exam it could be a disaster! ive been putting vasaline up my nose, is that a stupid idea?

Also dry lips, vasaline doesnt seem to do anything, the only thing that does is moisturising lip balm but only for a short amount of time like 30 mins until theyre completely dry again. They're peeling aswell as the really dark bags under my eyes, i look like a zombie which is the hardest part. Does anybody know anything for bags under eyes?

Dry skin... my skin is dry all over, especially my face and scalp. If i get stressed or hot i start itching everywhere. I use simple intensive moisturiser which i recommend but its pretty thick, makes my face red and its shiny. I use it on my face and my body and last night i put it on my scalp because i couldnt sleep haha! it worked! I really want to find a moisturiser thats practically invisible, it doesnt need to be great, just to loosen up my skin before college, otherwise i go to college with a greasy, red face and that doesnt complement my acne at all. I feel like evrytime i mositurise, my spots get so much worse. One night i didnt shower because i had no time and aswell as not moisturising, the next day i woke up with a much more even skin tone, much less redness and improvement! that night i moisturised and i lost the progress i had made. I dont mind having slightly flaky skin, i just cant stand how tight it is. Ive found putting small blobs of sudocreme on red spots reduces inflammation, however i have to be careful not to put it on my face too much because it drys the skin.

On a positive note im still glad im on accutane and i know people have it much worse than me, i have a really long list of side effects aswell as the ones above but theyre bareable, i still recommend accutane, ive probably made it sound much worse than it is haha. Im going to my derm soon, any specific things i should ask about or request? any product suggestions for any side effects would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

I use Simple hydrating light moisturiser which is perfect for my skin - not too greasy and for me, lasts pretty much all day. I also use E45 around my eyes at night :) oh and vaseline intensive care - the yellow botttle is amazing for moisturising skin. For lips, you can't beat carmex. Literally i don't go anywhere without it :) If anything, buy yourself some carmex.. you won't regret it :) x