Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sima

AHA 10% Face Lotion for Dry Skin & Souffle

I have tried several OTC products for fading my red marks but have had little success. I am actually on Isotretinoin now, starting my 5th month.

I apply a dime sized amount of the Enhanced Lotion twice a day, once when I wake up and another when I come home from school and wash my face with Cerave Foaming Cleanser. At night, I use the Souffle and spread it all around my face (except for underneath my eyes) like a thin mask and wash it off in the morning.

Alpha hydroxy acid will make your skin tingly and it will sting at first. It is powerful, but it is effective. The burning sensation only lasts for about 10 minutes at most for me but it might be different for you depending on your tolerance of glycolic acid and how sensitive your skin might be.

I have used those two products together for about 2.5 weeks now. It is recommended that you use them for about 8-10 weeks to achieve the results that you want. Although they are anti-wrinkle products, they definitely make me glow. Also, another great bonus for me was that they made my skin extremely soft to the touch and are definitely showing signs of evening my uneven skin tone, so that means LESS MAKEUP in the end! :dance: