Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SimplePimple

Itchy chest area

My chest is itching after showers, and when my clothes are rubbing against it. It also gets red. I am very afraid of getting acne back. Should i just moisturize it a lot?

And also; should I use moisturizer with or without water? Any particular brand you reccomend? I am using one called FH Clear or something like that

My chest is itching after showers, and when my clothes are rubbing against it. It also gets red. I am very afraid of getting acne back. Should i just moisturize it a lot?

And also; should I use moisturizer with or without water? Any particular brand you reccomend? I am using one called FH Clear or something like that

i like lubriderm intense skin repair. it works really well if i remember to actually use it -ha!! you could try that and see if it works for you. here is a link for $1 off. you have to fill out some stuff so not sure if its worth it to you. i think i can get it target for $5 or $6.

https://www.lubriderm.com/page.jhtml?id=/lu...lude/coupon.inc

Edited by Karen Howz

i like lubriderm intense skin repair. it works really well if i remember to actually use it -ha!! you could try that and see if it works for you. here is a link for $1 off. you have to fill out some stuff so not sure if its worth it to you. i think i can get it target for $5 or $6.

Shipping to Norway is really expensive :-/

Anything in particular I should look for in a moisturizer? And SHOULD I moisturize after showers, or let my skin "take care of it"?

Shipping to Norway is really expensive :-/

Anything in particular I should look for in a moisturizer? And SHOULD I moisturize after showers, or let my skin "take care of it"?

aww thats too bad. is there a local drug store near you that might sell it? it does work really well. i also like jergens and i heard aveeno works well too. i dont know what to look for but when my skin is drier like in the winter i try to moisturize every night after my shower. if i dont my skin will itch and break out.