Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After 2 days of hiding in my house I have to go to work and school today :shifty: I got up super early to make sure my make up would go on right, and I guess it has but I can still see extra brown spots where I put the concealer. It almost hightlights it ERRRR!! Anyway, I hope no one says anything. I'm actually happy to leave my house today bc I was getting mad cabin fever. I think this is the longest I've ever stayed home because of my skin. Wish me luck...

Good luck! Stay strong! It's never best to hide away because of our skin, as tempting as it is. Just pretend like you have good skin and forget all about it.

Thanks! Im sure it doesn't help that I go to esthetician school so all we talk about is skin and lesions and facials. I can't escape skin hahaha

Thanks! Im sure it doesn't help that I go to esthetician school so all we talk about is skin and lesions and facials. I can't escape skin hahaha

Hope you have a good day today!!! Best of luck!

So it wasn't too terrible I guess, but I def did my usual sit in the back with my good side facing the class and ran to the bathroom a few times to check my skin haha when I was washing a bunch of skin peeled off that I had dried out from over applying products so hopefully that'll help my makeup sit better tomorrow instead of sticking to all my dryness! I can't wait til a week from now when it's even better. I wish i could be put in a coma for 2 weeks and wake up when it's all over lol :boohoo:

Haha I've had that thought too. I wish I could just fast forward 2 weeks from now when my acne will be better. I wish I could hide out in my house too, but I can't miss work. Luckily for me my co-workers don't say anything or treat me any differently. Still I feel super insecure about it :(

Yeah luckily no one said anything at work. Waiting tables is bad enouh already without my butthole managers or co workers comments. I kept wanting to put my hand over my bad side when I was talking to people lol