Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ibleachyourpillow

Dan's moisturizer good?

Well after a month on the regimen, my face has almost fully adjusted to benzoyl peroxide. I don't get flakes anymore I just get slightly dry skin in some places of my face. For me, the cetaphil moisturizer actually broke me out, I gave it a couple weeks for my face to adjust but after getting two cysts I decided that was enough. I'm using some random aveeno night cream thing which I THINK works okay but I can't tell if that one gave me a cyst as well. I heard people didn't like Dan's moisturizer because it didn't moisturize enough. I figured that this would actually be a good switch for me considering that I don't seem to need as much moisturizer as most people. Is anyone using Dan's moisturizer? If so, does it make you break out at all? Also, is it a good idea to apply a moisturizer directly to a pimple? Thanks!

Guest Timehealsall

why wouldn't it be okay to apply moisturizer to a pimple? Do you apply benzoyl peroxode on top of pimples

Guest Timehealsall

why wouldn't it be okay to apply moisturizer to a pimple? Do you apply benzoyl peroxode on top of pimples

Guest Timehealsall

hmm i dont get why moisturizer would make a pimple worse? Do you apply BP to the pimple?

hmm i dont get why moisturizer would make a pimple worse? Do you apply BP to the pimple?

Not sure, maybe it's some ingredient or something. Only other thing I can think of is that it's not drying it out (it is a cyst after all). Yes I apply BP to them.

I don't like Dan's moisturizer because it never got rid of my flakes fully. I'm on Cetaphil now but it seems to be making my face really red, so I'm going to switch over to CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion and see how that works. Based on the reviews I've read, it seems to be very lightweight and great at keeping flakes away.

I would try Dan's moisturizer first because it seems to work pretty well for most people. But I have pretty dry skin, and I live in a very dry climate (CA), so I need something a bit more powerful for flake control.

Edited by jamesgarney

I love Dan's new moisturizer. You do not have to skirt around your pimples with the moisturizer. Just apply the bp and moisturizer to all of your affected areas.

I love Dan's new moisturizer. You do not have to skirt around your pimples with the moisturizer. Just apply the bp and moisturizer to all of your affected areas.

I agree with Brandy. I love Dans new moisturizer. I wish most people would of had more luck with it though. My skin gets dried, but not severe though, so it does a good job. Also I like how it leaves a nice matte/natural finish to it. Yes Dans old moisturizer moisturized a lot better in a way, but it looked like I was always sweaty and just finished a P90x workout or something lol and made my face more red. The new ingredients in this formula does not give you a shiny red face and thats the main reason why Dan developed it (thanks Dan).

Edited by 1991Z28CAMARO

Well after a month on the regimen, my face has almost fully adjusted to benzoyl peroxide. I don't get flakes anymore I just get slightly dry skin in some places of my face. For me, the cetaphil moisturizer actually broke me out, I gave it a couple weeks for my face to adjust but after getting two cysts I decided that was enough. I'm using some random aveeno night cream thing which I THINK works okay but I can't tell if that one gave me a cyst as well. I heard people didn't like Dan's moisturizer because it didn't moisturize enough. I figured that this would actually be a good switch for me considering that I don't seem to need as much moisturizer as most people. Is anyone using Dan's moisturizer? If so, does it make you break out at all? Also, is it a good idea to apply a moisturizer directly to a pimple? Thanks!

I LOVE Dan's moisturizer. I was using Cetaphil and I had sooo many flakes with it, but since switching to Dan's moisturizer for the regimen my flakes are clearing up. It's great stuff, at least for my skin. :D

I LOVE Dan's moisturizer. I was using Cetaphil and I had sooo many flakes with it, but since switching to Dan's moisturizer for the regimen my flakes are clearing up. It's great stuff, at least for my skin. :D

Flakes with cetaphil? weird

Just got Dan's moisturizer in the Mail a week or so a go, never was on the old formula but I can say it is certainly leaps and bounds ahead of anything I found in the drugstores over the years, I love it!

Just got Dan's moisturizer in the Mail a week or so a go, never was on the old formula but I can say it is certainly leaps and bounds ahead of anything I found in the drugstores over the years, I love it!

Flakes with cetaphil? weird

Yeah, I was reading around the forums and saw where people were saying Cetaphil took care of their flakes and stuff but for me it just stung REALLY bad and wasn't moisturizing enough! :)

yess Ok Thankss! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

à¸à¸²à¸£à¸£à¸´à¹€à¸£à¸´à¹ˆà¸¡à¸˜à¸¸à¸£à¸à¸´à¸ˆ นั้นไม่ใช่ใครà¸à¹‡à¸—ำได้ เพราะว่า Holiday Palaceต้องมีส่วนเข้าไปโยงใยà¸à¸±à¸šà¸˜à¸¸à¸

£à¸à¸´à¸ˆà¹à¸¥à¸°à¸£à¸°à¸šà¸šà¸£à¸²à¸Šà¸à¸²à¸£à¸­à¸µà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢

Edited by Luzifull22