Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I finished my full course of Accutane over 6 months ago and I haven't had a pimple the ENTIRE six months. Its AMAZING. I truly cant tell you how happy I am to have finally found a cure! Derm put me on 120 mg of claravis (generic accutane) for about 8 months. I would take 2 pills one day, one the next, and so on. The first couple months acne was slightly worse. Then is started to really clear up. Now all I use is Purpose face wash to wash my face (with a small facial loofah from walmart) and Burts Bees Day Radiance cream for moisturizer. I swear my face couldnt look any clearer! Its awesome. And it is not sensitive to everything like it was before. Wish I had posted earlier, I just have been so busy living my new life acne free. woohoo!~

lucky man! I hope one day to be in the same shoes as you are

I was just thinking about "I want my life back"!! without acne, im turning 20 and by the time im 20 i hope i can live life without acne! that would be a dream

im currently on my 4th week of accutane...going to be a long journey its pretty bad right now...

Congratulations! It's so nice to hear a success story rather than complaints trying to scare people.

Take good care of your skin and live life to the fullest!