Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I finished my full course of Accutane over 6 months ago and I haven't had a pimple the ENTIRE six months. Its AMAZING. I truly cant tell you how happy I am to have finally found a cure! Derm put me on 120 mg of claravis (generic accutane) for about 8 months. I would take 2 pills one day, one the next, and so on. Now all I use is Purpose face wash to wash my face (with a small facial loofah from walmart) and Burts Bees Day Radiance cream for moisturizer. I swear my face couldnt look any clearer! Its awesome. Wish I had posted earlier, I just have been so busy living my new life acne free. woohoo!~

I'm so happy for you! I'm at the beginning of month 5 and I have not broken out in about a solid 2 1/2 + months. I feel like my life is divided in two: before Acctuane (BA) and after Accutane (AA) haha! It is hard to imagine that I am 100% clear because a few months ago I couldn't have even dreamed of this.

Cheers!

Me too! I couldnt ever have imagined being able to not have to worry about what my face looks like! I get compliments all the time now. Who knew that could happen. My only regret is I didn't start it sooner!

Cheers! :surprised:

Congratulations. I'm really considering going back to my dermatologist and talking to him about 'tane. I've been in and out of the office for years and literally nothing has brought me lasting results. My acne is moderate, so I don't really know if I'd get it anyways. Good luck to you though and I hope that your new clear skin brings you much happiness!

Me too! I couldnt ever have imagined being able to not have to worry about what my face looks like! I get compliments all the time now. Who knew that could happen. My only regret is I didn't start it sooner!

Cheers! :surprised:

Loving the compliments too! But sometimes it is pretty irksome. For example, around family, some will point out "how smooth my face looks!" It seems that I should be elated others are noticing but I find it awkward.

Whatever, I have MUCH bigger problems now :D

ughh i havent been to a dermatologist in years .. i used to go when i was around 14-16 when i had severe acne ... now its ehh mild except for my bacne ....

i think maybe i should go but idk .. what would he do for a mild guy like myself, with decently bad bacne?v

i just wish i could live a happy life :boohoo:

edit: my acne is well a lil weird in that, i used to have bad acne, so i can go from just about clear, (with acne marks and redness of course) to lots of tiny zits trying to break out and its crazy how much i have to keep a track on my face =/

Edited by TaylorDudeFromMemphis