Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so recently i heard about putting your own freaking pee on your face to get rid of your acne! Uhh what?? I mean i definitely don't plan on really trying this, (for obvious reasons)

but im just strictly really curious.

Haha, like is this some myth or does it really work for some people?

I mean have any of you actually tried this..?

Why would urine clear out your acne. Isn't it the waste of our body ?

Hmm maybe it has the minerals and the good stuff to clear your face. I wouldn't try it. Even if you do decide to try it, nobody will know :)

AthleticHunta: Haha yeah i know, thats what i was thinking too :b

Rattina89: geez yeah theres a TON of good reviews on it! Ha but still...if this really was some miracle cure don't ya think it would maybee just be a little more popular? Even though its grosss, I mean its free and easy to get and supposedly works so it should maybe be more popular. Im thinking maybe it doesnt work as good as people say..

kart10: Yeah i know.. that seems kinda strange... & Yeah you've gotta good point there! hahaha

Tried it on my face and i'm pretty sure it made me break out cuz i usually get mild acne everywhere but when i put in on my face and neck only my face and neck broke out and the rest of my body stayed pretty much the same

If this works are you going to rub piss on your face for the rest of your life?

I did this about 3 years ago cuz i was curious and read a few places where it said it worked cuz the urine is sterile but then i started to think i really cant rub piss on my face everyday so i tried it couple days for some pimples i had and it kind of worked but it could of have been the pimples runnings their course at the end i just decided to find something better to control acne a few months later acne gets worse and i end up on accutane(claravis) i was clear for about 2 years no cure from it and here i am again with pimples but less severe although i still have acne scars witch is another story. :wall: