Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lennart

Accutane and Facial hair development

Hey all,

It has been almost 10 months since I finished my 11 months round of Accutane, and I'm still clean. :D

But I was kind of wondering if people still developed facial hair after Accutane since some stories are circling around that Accutane might reduce testosteron levels and I just wanted to make shure that isn't the case here.

So, did you experience any facial hair development before/during and after accutane?

Best regards,

Lennart

Hey all,

It has been almost 10 months since I finished my 11 months round of Accutane, and I'm still clean. :D

But I was kind of wondering if people still developed facial hair after Accutane since some stories are circling around that Accutane might reduce testosteron levels and I just wanted to make shure that isn't the case here.

So, did you experience any facial hair development before/during and after accutane?

Best regards,

Lennart

My friend that took it used to have no facial hair. Then after he was finished he grew a full beard. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not. Maybe his hair was just trapped behind the acnes or something.

I don't know if this is concidence or supposed to happen or whatever but after starting accutane i feel like i have been growing more facial hair...probably bound to happen anyways