Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i started using neosporin due to a previous post and i got to say, this is GREAT. i've tried a lot of products but neosporin stands out for sure. i put it on pimples and they reduce dramatically overnight. i have some bumps from pimples that didnt form.. they're big bumps, i don't know what they are but they've been there for about a month or two without shrinking. i put some neosporin on those and after ONE night.. ONE night .. it shrinks about 50 %! i suggest all of you try it out and let everyone know if it works as great for you as it have been for me.

i put neosporin on pimples i just busted so that they dont form a scar...but i never thought of putting it on a existing one....ill try it tonight....i wish i wouldve been doing this the whole time i would have so many friggin scars!

For me I scrub my face in the shower to get rid of dead skin and oil. This makes products work better too. Then I put the Neosporin on and in a few days of the routine I started clearing up. I love it. BP never did anything like this. biggrin.gif

make sure you put it only on the spots though, cause i think it can clog pores.....but yeah ive doen the same thing....if you generously put it on cysts they'll die down some and they fade redmakrs some too....

i put neosporin on pimples i just busted so that they dont form a scar...but i never thought of putting it on a existing one....ill try it tonight....i wish i wouldve been doing this the whole time i would have so many friggin scars!

Use neosporin only as a spot treater. There is Cocoa Butter in in which can clog pores, so be carefull when using it.

I've been using Betadine Plus Pain Reliever (essentially the same as the Neosporin pain reliever), and I can't believe that nobody ever told me about this before! My gosh! It isn't something I would use all over my face, as was said, because of the potential of clogged poors. BUT - it works wonders for calming existing pimples, making them a lot less red and painful without drying them the way BP does. It's definitely good for when you get a little carried away with picking. I've read that it's better to keep open wounds moist, rather than allowing them to scab over, so Neosporin is definitely good for that. I'm a chronic picker... I cringe to think of how many scars I could have been without had I used Neosporin all along... That's just my two cents.

I doubt that.