Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sito

Acne and Health Routine

Starting tomorrow February 1st, i will try to rigorously adhere to the following Routine:

Wake Up -

Drink 8-16 ounces of water mixed w/ 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar. Wait at least an hr and have a Green Smoothie.

OR Wake Up and have a Green Smoothie (20 - 32 oz) if i need to get to work, the gym, or go out somewhere.

After 1.5 hrs -2 hours, have 35 oz of water. (w/ ACV if i don't do this first thing in the morning)

Aft. another 1.5 hrs - 2 hrs eat a portioned meal*.

Aft. 1.5-2 hrs have btw 16-35 oz of water.

2nd Meal* After Another 1.5 - 2 hrs.

wait 1.5-2 hrs and drink a 12-16 oz Green Smoothie.

Smoothies will primarily consist of the following:

cucumbers, cinnamon, flax seeds, and leafy greens like Kale, Collards, Spinach, Turnip Greens, Swiss Chard, and an occassional piece of fruit>> (suggestions on what are best Low GI?) on two or three days. If i can i will use blueberries most of the time. Also will add sunflower seeds and Hemp Protein to Smoothies from time to time.

Meals will primarily consist of the follwing foods:

sweet potatoes, plantains, piece of chicken or turkey breast, steamed broccoli, and avocadoes with no more than 6 eggs a week substituting in for when i don't have chicken.

What do you People Think?

Thank You.

Edited by Sito