Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what i want ask u guy is not about acne (a.k.a descender of bitch), not at all(not even piece of shit). believe me, my topic it somehow we can call out-of-topic,but still i want to ask.. the question is how to pass that fcking great wall im talking about.. can someone show me the ways???

i tried some of this ways:

a)ram that wall with my skinny muscled body. Hell dun work(i wrecked my shoulder)

b)using great rope for great wall(caution: rope use to hit the wall with ropes,not for climb)

c)pretend that im already in the other side(while im not)

d)eat dog,eat tree,eat bird,eat grass

e)sleep

f)hold my desire to piss

So, what u think i should do next??

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

lol whuuut? wtf exactly r u talking about dude? x__x'

No no you guys misunderstand his elegant writing. He is using a metaphor. The "great wall of china" is obviously a psychological barrier preventing him from socializing with his peers. He is simply wondering how to gain more confidence, how to stop himself from crying, and most importantly...how to be loved. You guys just got to read more into it...he's a deep thinker

No no you guys misunderstand his elegant writing. He is using a metaphor. The "great wall of china" is obviously a psychological barrier preventing him from socializing with his peers. He is simply wondering how to gain more confidence, how to stop himself from crying, and most importantly...how to be loved. You guys just got to read more into it...he's a deep thinker

u true.. acne can make a men fall.. i already lose many one-in-a-million chances that i supposed it can make my life better in any perspective ..

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY
i tot u guy could understnd that better than ppl around me who dun have acne and say "hey.relax.. it just common, DUN WORRY..." t.x

aw im soryy :C i think i understand u now! u just wanna go there!!!! but cant bcz of that stopid wall right? :think: well maybe try what goosey suggests n then lets see how it works! just dont worry, everything will be fine, bcz we will be together with u in yo heart! <3 :thumbsup: