Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
QT3.14

HELP!! Red, medium size bumps that ITCH like crazy

About a 1/2 weeks ago, i started to develop minor itchy red bumbs on my face. I was not sure if it was acne or not, but it itched like hell. After 1 week, some of the bumps went down, but more came. The look like cystic bumps, but im not sure if it is. They dont come to head or pop. When they do "go away" they just dry out and dont itch as much. I'm really worried because it seem to be getting worse, night after night, more come up. They seem to be around my cheeks and jaw, one on my chin. I'm really freaking out, i dont know what to do, i really cant take this. They itch REAL bad and its hard not to scratch them.

2 weeks ago, i did start a new job at a dermatology center. Do you think i may be allergic to something there? Do you think i picked up something?

i really need help.

I dont work around the doctors, i work at the office. I dont know any of the doctors, even if i did, i wouldnt ask because i'm embarassed. I'm going to make an appointment for another dermatologist in 2 week..