Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benlorr

Still struggling with redness and adapting to BP, what to do?

Ok, so I am about to enter my 7th week of the regimen and my skin has yet to become fully adapted to the BP to the point that my skin doesn't become red anymore. It is not so bad when I use a small amount but for the last few weeks I have ramped up the amount and my face is becoming even clearer but redder as well.

I'm in a weird place right now because I don't necessarily want to lessen the amount of BP I am using because obviously it is working on my face but the redness is a huge issue as well.

Any advice on what I should do?

Bah, I'm right there with you. I'm in week 10 or 11. I ramped up the BP despite that increasing the redness as well and am powering through the redness. It seems like the skin has to adjust to getting more BP no matter how many weeks you give it to adapt at the lesser amount. I thinnnnk the redness is getting better, incrementally. Can't really tell if I compare from day to day but maybe from week to week.

Bah, I'm right there with you. I'm in week 10 or 11. I ramped up the BP despite that increasing the redness as well and am powering through the redness. It seems like the skin has to adjust to getting more BP no matter how many weeks you give it to adapt at the lesser amount. I thinnnnk the redness is getting better, incrementally. Can't really tell if I compare from day to day but maybe from week to week.

This sucks. Oh well, guess I'll just have to go with my gut on this one and apply as much as I feel is necessary on a day-to-day basis.