Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

dead and dry skin (Pictures included)

Please.... just stop. It's getting a bit trollish at this point now like another user said. Like that Yvonne chick who kept posting shit about "scars" that weren't even always related to her face/acne.

As I am at school right now and would rather not look at your skin in the middle of a hall (because, kinda weird) I will look when I get home, and then edit to add my full opinion. But I'm sure that whatever it is, it's VERY minimal, and might even be pretty normal in terms of skin bumps people can get.

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

lol its timehealsall back again xD

n yea vanityy some ppl like me fe r bored indeed :3

anywayz, timehealsall, looks like pimples to me, what else can that be anywayz? what r u using lately? topically, internally? any changes or something? :/

i just wonder how many pages this thread will reach n when will be the day when timehealsall finally stops obsession over his skin xD

Those are papules. They aren't scars and probably won't scar as long as you don't pick at them.

I think these posts are best put into the Personal Regimen Logs. If his posts are annoying any of you guys, just stop replying to them. I just think he should create his own personal log on the forums instead of posting in this one.

IMO they look quite inflamed - i would put some ice on them, especially if they are causing you any pain. :P Your facial structure looks incredible in the second picture. :P

Edited by Claudio

Guest Timehealsall
Those are papules. They aren't scars and probably won't scar as long as you don't pick at them.

how are those papules? I dont feel any inflammation, and i can barely feel the bumps (they are mostly visible when i make that expression with my chin, when i dont, they are not really that visible)...

Guest Timehealsall
IMO they look quite inflamed - i would put some ice on them, especially if they are causing you any pain. :P Your facial structure looks incredible in the second picture. :P

thats the thing, i do not think they are inflamed whatsoever.

Reason being? they do not hurt, and i never knew i had these until i rubbed some dead skin off (you can see a shit load of flakes there), and i make that expression with my chin.

Should i still ice them? Apply benzoyl peroxide?

Guest Timehealsall

i think antibiotics might have caused these fucking bumps...

Guest Timehealsall

i did not pick at them.

All i did was rub dead skin or flakes off of that area (hence how i noticed them...)

1) Inflammation doesn't always equal pain. I have a number of inflamed spots, most of which have not at all been noticeable in a painful way.

2) The poster did not say they ARE scarred. They said they likely will not scar if you don't pick.

3) If you are unable to see them unless you stretch your skin out, then they are NOT FUCKING ACNE. They are probably NORMAL. Again, still at school, so I'll look later, but seriously... I've had little tiny white bumps that look like little whiteheads on my chin that are only noticeable when I stretch the skin and when people look closely. So stop obsessing.

Guest Timehealsall
1) Inflammation doesn't always equal pain. I have a number of inflamed spots, most of which have not at all been noticeable in a painful way.

2) The poster did not say they ARE scarred. They said they likely will not scar if you don't pick.

3) If you are unable to see them unless you stretch your skin out, then they are NOT FUCKING ACNE. They are probably NORMAL. Again, still at school, so I'll look later, but seriously... I've had little tiny white bumps that look like little whiteheads on my chin that are only noticeable when I stretch the skin and when people look closely. So stop obsessing.

did these go away? Anything that can make them go away?

I dont know if its normal, because i remember stretching my skin a few months ago on my chin, i had like 1 bump. Now i have many?

really? I dont know..

Even if you do think my face structure is good (which it is not) face structure isnt shit if your skin looks like ass.

Guest Timehealsall

so if a spot isnt painfulk, than i am assuming it probably wont scar?

All i did was rub on top of those bumps. I saw all this fucking dead skin, and i rubbed it off. When i did, i noticed these bumps. FML

A spot doesn't have to be painful to scar. But a painless pimple can still scar. Pain and scarring are not really related that much.

My bumps went away when I stopped washing altogether and came back one I started again. At this point, I don't care about them, because hte likelihood of people looking at my chin while it is stretched out from about 2 inches away from my face is very small.

Well the only things I see on your chin are

1) waxy white things, likely either dead skin/flakes that are not thoroughly unattached from the skin or gunk that has risen form your pores.

2) Some small bumps in the crease of your chin (or the dimple part, whatever it's called)

Please specify which you are referring to. The ones in the crease honestly don't look like anything worth being bothered about. It could just have been small irritation from rubbing too hard.

Edited by ashley is hxc!~*~

Shit, i have those.

well, i used to, and BP blasted those fuckers to nothing, my skin was all nice and buttery and soft, but then i lowered my BP doseage and only applied it in the morning, and they came back with a vengence.

I've started applying shitloads of BP to help speed up the process of -clearing- those little buggers, and so far its helped, but it took two months the first time to completely clear them. so i dunno.

Maybe apply a bit more BP there morning and night?

Alright, I have a few things to say here:

1) I am not sure how effective it will be to say this, seeing that this thread is 16 pages long, but: TIMEHEALSALL, YOUR SKIN IS FINE. IT LOOKS GOOD. IT HAS EVEN TONE AND COLOR. YOU ARE OBESESSING, AND YOU HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME, AND IT PROBABLY PISSES OFF EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE GRIPING ABOUT YOUR SCARS AND CONSTANTLY ASKING THE TINIEST QUESTIONS ABOUT EVERYTHING WHEN IT DOESN'T MATTER OR APPLY TO YOU BECAUSE YOUR SKIN IS ACTUALLY GOOD.

2) I don't mean to BLAME YOU, because your constant inquiries are most certainly a byproduct of BDD, but you really, really need to understand that you WILL NOT get the answers you need if you're in this frame of mind. You shouldn't be talking to people on acne.org, you should be talking to a real-life therapist.

Guest Timehealsall
Shit, i have those.

well, i used to, and BP blasted those fuckers to nothing, my skin was all nice and buttery and soft, but then i lowered my BP doseage and only applied it in the morning, and they came back with a vengence.

I've started applying shitloads of BP to help speed up the process of -clearing- those little buggers, and so far its helped, but it took two months the first time to completely clear them. so i dunno.

Maybe apply a bit more BP there morning and night?

DOOD, the thing is i never applied BP to that area. I mean, never. Never had those bumps either. They just magically appeared..

Alright, I have a few things to say here:

1) I am not sure how effective it will be to say this, seeing that this thread is 16 pages long, but: TIMEHEALSALL, YOUR SKIN IS FINE. IT LOOKS GOOD. IT HAS EVEN TONE AND COLOR. YOU ARE OBESESSING, AND YOU HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME, AND IT PROBABLY PISSES OFF EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE GRIPING ABOUT YOUR SCARS AND CONSTANTLY ASKING THE TINIEST QUESTIONS ABOUT EVERYTHING WHEN IT DOESN'T MATTER OR APPLY TO YOU BECAUSE YOUR SKIN IS ACTUALLY GOOD.

2) I don't mean to BLAME YOU, because your constant inquiries are most certainly a byproduct of BDD, but you really, really need to understand that you WILL NOT get the answers you need if you're in this frame of mind. You shouldn't be talking to people on acne.org, you should be talking to a real-life therapist.

BDD? you mean OCD?

Hotglue, it's no use, might as well be talking to a wall or something.

Time: I can't diagnose, and I'm not trying to insult you. You are just a classic case of BDD, as far as we all can tell... I mean, I also went through BDD a few points in my life but I also recognized that these attitudes were unhealthy and PROACTIVELY TRIED TO CHANGE THEM. Get off acne.org, talk to someone, find some hobbies to get your mind off your obsessions.

Ashley: haha, sadly I think you're right.

Guest Timehealsall
Time: I can't diagnose, and I'm not trying to insult you. You are just a classic case of BDD, as far as we all can tell... I mean, I also went through BDD a few points in my life but I also recognized that these attitudes were unhealthy and PROACTIVELY TRIED TO CHANGE THEM. Get off acne.org, talk to someone, find some hobbies to get your mind off your obsessions.

Ashley: haha, sadly I think you're right.

hotglue, you might have gone through BDD, but weren't you freaking out about nonexistant scars on your forehead?

Pictures are deceiving. I can see my fucked up skin in the mirror.

Well then start applying BP there? i don't know.

And while time MIGHT have BDD, i'm sure we've ALL obsessed over our skin at one point or another, and we ALL know someone telling us its nothing DOES NOT HELP in the slightest, if anything, it makes us even more paranoid about it.

So just stop trying to convince him, its no use, the only way for him to fix his problem is for him to realize he has a problem on his own, not from people telling him.

Actually, that never happened to me when I was almost clear (like Time is). Even when I still had scarring and some mild breakouts, when I went out without foundation for the first time, I was so paranoid and freaking out, a friend told me I looked fine and looked like I always do, and after a week or so I basically felt fine with my skin other than when it would at times flare up. I was never at all this obsessive, other than the last 7-8 months during which my skin has genuinely been shitty. But even then I really haven't behaved in the manner Time is :/

Moved to personal regimen logs as this hasn't much to do with the regimen and is the same questions over and over again.

Actually, that never happened to me when I was almost clear (like Time is). Even when I still had scarring and some mild breakouts, when I went out without foundation for the first time, I was so paranoid and freaking out, a friend told me I looked fine and looked like I always do, and after a week or so I basically felt fine with my skin other than when it would at times flare up. I was never at all this obsessive, other than the last 7-8 months during which my skin has genuinely been shitty. But even then I really haven't behaved in the manner Time is :/

Doesn't matter if you're clear as a new born baby, or look like a burn victim, everyone has still obsessed over something at one point or another.

And i never said LIKE time, i said everyone has obsessed, weather its a little or a lot, and theres no use in trying to convince him his skin looks normal.

If i told you your skin was amazing and you shouldn't care about it, would you stop caring? No.

Guest Timehealsall

im going to post pictures of my skin with flashlight pointing at it in different angles.

I will also show you guys this weird fucking bump on my nose.

Off topic, but too bad it is hard to quit life. I wish i could just similar to a game, /quit life. I would really just kill myself if it were that easy (i.e. did not have to sadden family), but unfortunately, it is not that easy.

Seeing a counselor, and it aint helping.. no one can help me except me, and i am insane.

FML