Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joviacdan

New Here - Questions about mild acne

Hi all. New here (obviously).

I just started the regimen. I wanted to ask, do you think it is necessary for someone such as myself who gets just 1 or 2 pimples here and there, but generally doesn't like the overall complextion of his skin?

I've always used Neutrogena On The Spot when I've gotten a pimple, and it's worked. But I figured, maybe if I try this regimen, my complextion will look better.

I'm using the Cetaphil Daily Mositurizer which I just started last night. BTW - I used the Tinted On The Spot Cream last night, and it looked AWFUL after I applied the Cetaphil Moisturizer. I looked like I was wearing 5 pounds of makeup. This morning, I used thr Vanishing On The Spot Cream, then the Cetaphil Moisturizer, and it looks much better, but my complextion looks somewhat pale this morning.

Any thoughts?

Might as well try it for a while and see what happens. If it's only mild acne, then you shoudlnt need that much bp, and as long as you moisturise, you should be fine.

It depends on how much your pimples bother you. I hate having even 1 or 2, so I would opt for the regimen myself. However, some people are ok with having a few zits from time to time, which is probably a healthier attitude anyway...

I don't mind having a couple, but I am somewhat anal about my physical appearance and get quite bothered by freckling, aging marks, whatnot.

My face looks pretty clear, but it certainly could do without some of the lines.

I just want to make certain the regimen won't do any damage to my skin.

As I said, I will only use 2.5% BP Neutrogena, as it does not irritate my skin. And do far (1 night, 1 day) the Cetaphil hasn't had any adverse affect on me, so I think I'll continue it for a while.