Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tracy521

Liquid foundation

Does anybody know of a good coverage liquid foundation that wont break me out? I am currently using MAC Studio Fix which I love but it makes my face look too dry in the winter. I watch that show What Not To Wear and Carmindy is always using Sally Hansen products. Anybody use those?

What is your budget? I really love YSL 14 hour last foundation. One of my all time favorites! Bobbi Brown moisture rich foundation is great too.

I am willing to spend any amount on a good foundation. I want something that is light but covers well and doesnt feel like I have a mask on. I love studio fix but its a little heavy. Where do you buy Bobbi Brown products?

I am using Clinique acne solutions liquid makeup.. it's very nice! light, fresh and it actually has helped with my breakouts.

Cool thanks!! I tried their powder type foundation a few years ago but the lady at the store never matched my skin tone correctly and it looked odd on me. I dont know why I didnt return it. I gotta check out this acne solutions liquid makeup. Does it last all day?

I am using Clinique acne solutions liquid makeup.. it's very nice! light, fresh and it actually has helped with my breakouts.

Cool thanks!! I tried their powder type foundation a few years ago but the lady at the store never matched my skin tone correctly and it looked odd on me. I dont know why I didnt return it. I gotta check out this acne solutions liquid makeup. Does it last all day?

YES!! I thought it would be like a tinted moisturizer but its very concentrated.. I didn't even use concealer or anything just foundation ! :)

oh and if u do get it.. use a little bit !

YES!! I thought it would be like a tinted moisturizer but its very concentrated.. I didn't even use concealer or anything just foundation ! :)

oh and if u do get it.. use a little bit !

great thanks so much!! i like the idea of just being able to use the foundation and not have to bother with a seperate concealer.

Yes. For foundation, use Estee Lauder's Double MATTE (not double WEAR)....but the MATTE version. It has great coverage, takes care of oily-ness, and never causes break outs.

by the way, do you know of any setting powders that get rid of shine, keep your face oil-free for most of the day, and do NOT cause breakouts?

Yes. For foundation, use Estee Lauder's Double MATTE (not double WEAR)....but the MATTE version. It has great coverage, takes care of oily-ness, and never causes break outs.

by the way, do you know of any setting powders that get rid of shine, keep your face oil-free for most of the day, and do NOT cause breakouts?

cool thanks for the info!! i like using bare escentuals mineral veil for powder. it seems to keep my face looking pretty good for most of the day. it has never caused me any breakouts and is transluscent.

I use PUR minerals and I like it. It doesn't break me out and it kind of melts into your skin throughtout the day and doesn't look too thick if you apply alot. I motisturize first to make sure it goes on smoothly and it lasts all day

I use PUR minerals and I like it. It doesn't break me out and it kind of melts into your skin throughtout the day and doesn't look too thick if you apply alot. I motisturize first to make sure it goes on smoothly and it lasts all day

i bought that a few months ago. i liked the coverage but didnt like the color. i went to ulta and they matched me with the light color but it seemed too dark on me. i might try the next shade down but i am interested in the bobbi brown makeup. i always wear the powder type foundations and they seem to show every pore on my skin as well as they make my skin look super dry. the pur minerals really did good at covering my scars though.

Edited by Karen Howz

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation..cant get better than that! finish it off with some smashbox halo powder flawless!

i will have to google this and check it out. i am assuming you can only get it online? i wonder if they have it at ulta or sephora. thanks so much!

yes sephora has it,you can even check it out on youtube and see all the reviews.i love youtube its really great for product reviews.good luck!!

great thx so much!! i appreciate it ;)