Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi. I started using Proactiv mid-December. Once I ran out, I switched over to Acne Free since it costs less and claims to work just as well if not better. I've been using Acne Free twice a day for two weeks. I still have 5-6 zits on my face, but you can't see them as well because my face looks "tan" due to the product causing redness. How much longer do you think I should give Acne Free a try before I try something else?

Also, I ran out of the lotion long before the cleanser and toner. Does anyone know how much of each product we're supposed to use? On the directions, it says "a small amount" so I just used a dime-size since that is what the directions for Proactiv said. I was also washing and using the lotion on my back, though, so that could be a big part of why I ran out so quickly. They really should make the repair lotions bigger! Luckily you can order the lotion individually online, so I am doing that. Just wondering if I am using too much. Although recently I started using Dan's AHA+ lotion on my back and it's looking pretty good!