Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnecangotohell

neutrogena on the spot question

currently i am using PanOxyl Aquagel 2.5, and my face is getting a little bit better.. but everytime I use it my face gets really irritating and flaky (about 2 hours after i mosturize and do my regimen). SHOULD I START USING NEUTROGENA ON THE SPOT OR JUST CONTINUE USING MY PANOXYL one..

thanks

I have heard bad things from numerous people regarding panoxyl regarding flakiness and irritation. I'd switch and see if the on-the-spot is better.

currently i am using PanOxyl Aquagel 2.5, and my face is getting a little bit better.. but everytime I use it my face gets really irritating and flaky (about 2 hours after i mosturize and do my regimen). SHOULD I START USING NEUTROGENA ON THE SPOT OR JUST CONTINUE USING MY PANOXYL one..

thanks

eh don't get tinted if you're a male, hehhe =p

I remember I went to school for like 5 weeks with that crack on 4 years ago in 10th grade. The teacher made fun of me in her 'sly' joke...

"...yeah, and SOME guys wear makeup and it's so obvious"

didn't know she was talking about me until i went home and figured my face hue was quite peculiar + the flaking of the bp on the spot wasn't pleasant..

it's all in good fun though, ya know? ^^

lol I remember when I used the tinted on the spot.. I was in 11th grade and people kept asking me if I was wearing makeup.. and I had no clue why. Then I finally looked in the mirror and realized that the places I put the OTS were a completely different color then the rest of my face. lol. I suppose if I used it on my entire face it wouldve been less noticable.. but yeah.. using a tinted spot treatment on individual parts of your face when it only comes in one color is a really bad idea.

I have a bunch of the tinted on the spot left, so I just use it at night.

Definitely though when going out in public, use the vanishing.

Using the tinted WITHOUT moisturizer, I never had a real problem with. It sinks in pretty well. Using tinted WITH mositurizer, you'll look like a hooker. IT's VERY smudgy, and very makeupy looking.

Amazing difference using the vanishing though. Blends in very nice and smoothly.