Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JitsuGrappler

HELP: What can i do about Acne on my scalp ?

So ive had this since i was about 16, im 21 now, and it hasnt gotten any better. I can control my face with BP and other stuff, so my face isnt to bad, but my scalp is horrible. I use Head & Shoulders right now because ive heard the Zinc thats in it may help the acne on my scalp, its helped a tad bit, but not much. Im really getting fed up with it, i wash my hair twice a day to keep it clean and dry, i also always keep my hands and stuff away from my scalp...but i still get little pimples on my scalp. Does anyone have any suggestions ? Im going to start dumping tubes of BP into my hair if i cant figure it out, lol.

while that would be funny to watch, chances are you would have spots of light blonde hair all throughout, as BP bleaches both hair and clothing

Leave them alone,take a shower less often,use less shampoo.Get a short hair cut (this might be bad for your look since they will be visible but this cleared me up more than once)

No it wouldnt,maybe it will make you scratch if you dont shampoo for 3 days and you might cause some new ones if you scratch but shampoo 2 times a day is too much.

Try Nizoral shampoo. Im not sure if it is prescription where you live but check it out. You may be able to find a place to order it without a prescription online if they require one where you are. I have heard it works for acne of the scalp and some people have used it as a face wash for acne. Try it.