Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peachy_D225

tinted moisturizer

Does anyone know of a good tinted moisturizer that's oil-free? I went to my local drugstore today and the only one I saw was neutrogena. Thanks smile.gif

My little trick.

Make you own tinted moisturizer is much easier than you thought. And probably better than spend more money for another product that you 'might' not like.

I mix little bit of foundation with my favorite moisturizer. Just little trick you can do as well.

boots number 7 tinted moisturizer was real good, and i found it dead cheap in t j hughes for 50 p was wel made up lol

Thanks for the suggestion Sparty. The tinted moisturizer I tried (neutrogena sheer tint) was totally the wrong color- it almost looked purple! Needless to say, it didn't go well with my fair skin. Soooo, I bought Loreal's true match foundation in C2 and mixed in a little bit with my normal moisturizer (purpose with SPF15). I didn't go with the 1:1...I mixed it about 80% moisturizer with 20% foundation just to give me a little bit of coverage.

Thanks again for the great advice smile.gif

yea...I think you can mix it as much or as little as you like. If you just want little bit of color to even out your skin, just mix it until you get your desire color... biggrin.gif