Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lib

Accutane problem

This is my second time on accutane, this time around i"m on a low dose. Since the first day on accutane this time its been getting better every day. I've been on it for about 2 months and yesterday I just explode with about 15 cysts and my face is VERY red. What happened? allergic reaction to somthing?

Probably, you should consult a dermatologist with the problem. They're usually very helpful. Also, try using ProActive Solution. I'm using it and it seems to be helping me... give it a go!

yeah I've done the proactive thing, I have more severe acne and proactive doesn't do much for me.

Really? Hmmm... that sucks. I think you should SERIOUSLY contact a dermatologist and tell him/her that and get a cream that is much stronger. Even if it drys out your skin, I would say that is a good start because then there is a strong possibility in your acne going away quicker.

yeah, do you know what accutane is? It's pretty much the last resort. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea why I had this random bad breakout.

I'm not ungrateful, I just don't think you understood what I was asking or what I was on. Don't get all heavy on me.

katrina, i know your new here, and youve been quite active which is good, but i have a suggestion

if there is something you dont make a connection with or around sure about, just lurk, you will learn everything there is to know about acne treatments and the like from acne.org messageboard, and so far you havent no offense :-)

you post a lot of "i think" or "mabyes" when you should just hold off, i highly doubt they wont get a reply from someone who has atleast a good idea of the question

what your doing at the moment some would go to the point of calling you a "forum whore", meaning you feel the need to post in like every single thread that pops up, regardless of whether or not you have something important to say

dont mean to hurt your feelings, this is definitely no offense, and im not sure if anyone else would agree with me, just what i think

and believe me you dont need to feel bad, im definitely a forum whore on many forums, im obsessive compulsive which may be the reason i always feel the need to reply to all the new threads (and pop every darned thing that is raises skin on my face! bye bye nose!)