Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne is symmetical. If I get a spot on one side I'll get it in the exact same spot but on the other side of the face, 90% of the time. Whats that all about?

Hmm... that is very odd. I've never heard of that before. Anyway, what types of creams and such are you using to prevent your acne problems???

that's probably because the dumb acne doesn't care what side of the face it's on, as long as it can come out and destroy your life!!!!

that made me laugh cindy

bond: your super lucky to be beautifully symmetrical, just as err god intended you to be, uhuh

i wouldnt think theres any particular reason your bacteria likes to rise symmetrically, and thats a bit creepy

wow. i thought i was the only one that this happened to.

im the same way. very strange indeed....

You guys either sleep on both sides of your face or wash your face too much (and when you wash you use both hands on same places on opposite sides of your face)

yes i definetly know what you are talking about, it is very strange. i also found that at one particular time I, my mum and my bro had a spot in the exact same place (they dont have acne though) very strange