Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wenwen02

What moisturizer doesn't have Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth-20

I have Dan's new moisturizer and I'm glad that it didn't break me out but it is really drying even though I use like 4 pumps of it with 6 drops of jojoba oil. So I bought Cetaphil Moisturizer and it broke me out badly because it contains Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth-20. I also saw the same combination in CeraVe moisturizer too. I just look at some reviews for Neutrogena Oil-free moisturizer for combination skin and it seems like it doesn't contain Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth-20. Is it a good moisturizer to take care of flakiness while I'm on Acne.org regimen? Or is there any good alternative moisturizer other than Neutrogena moisturizer?

Maybe Neutrogena oil-free for sensitive skin. You can add jojoba oil to any of these you know, if they don't perform well for you.

I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to both of those ingrediants. Everything that contains them I get rashes on my hands and my face burns.

The biore dual fushion spf 30 doesn't contain either of them.