Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rainsores

What's working for me

I don't want to jinx this too soon but my skin is actually looking good for the first time in a very long time. What's helped me is the Anti-Blemish Clinique range.

At first I was highly skeptical as I'd already tried every face wash under the sun and believed the only thing that could help me was medication. But as it was evidently turning out, even taking tablets every single day wasn't doing anything significant to my mild acne.

At first I simply changed my moisturiser to the Clinique Anti-Blemish one as advised by a lovely lady working for Clinique. As I started using it I didn't notice a huge difference, but I'd already had a really terrible summer with my skin so I was willing to carry on.

I then gradually changed my make-up and started using the Anti-Blemish foundation and concealer. Miraculously my skin was beginning to look better. For about two weeks I actually had no new spots. Then came the break out. It felt like my heart had been stamped on.. here I was thinking I'd possibly found a solution, but it was too good to be true.

BUT after this break out, my skin was getting a lot better every week. If I did have any spots, they were a lot smaller and there was a longer length of time in between getting them.

For Christmas my mum bought me the Anti-Blemish 3 step system and I haven't looked back since. No word of a lie, I have NOT had one single break out. I'm in shock, I actually feel pretty.

http://www.clinique.co.uk/cms/product/fran...lemish_mpp.tmpl

It's all there if you want to take a look for yourselves. It's working for me, so I hope somebody else finds it does for them too.

Edited by rainsores

I don't want to jinx this too soon but my skin is actually looking good for the first time in a very long time. What's helped me is the Anti-Blemish Clinique range.

At first I was highly skeptical as I'd already tried every face wash under the sun and believed the only thing that could help me was medication. But as it was evidently turning out, even taking tablets every single day wasn't doing anything significant to my mild acne.

At first I simply changed my moisturiser to the Clinique Anti-Blemish one as advised by a lovely lady working for Clinique. As I started using it I didn't notice a huge difference, but I'd already had a really terrible summer with my skin so I was willing to carry on.

I then gradually changed my make-up and started using the Anti-Blemish foundation and concealer. Miraculously my skin was beginning to look better. For about two weeks I actually had no new spots. Then came the break out. It felt like my heart had been stamped on.. here I was thinking I'd possibly found a solution, but it was too good to be true.

BUT after this break out, my skin was getting a lot better every week. If I did have any spots, they were a lot smaller and there was a longer length of time in between getting them.

For Christmas my mum bought me the Anti-Blemish 3 step system and I haven't looked back since. No word of a lie, I have NOT had one single break out. I'm in shock, I actually feel pretty.

It's all there if you want to take a look for yourselves. It's working for me, so I hope somebody else finds it does for them too.

Hi,

I'm glad to hear Clinique's Anti-Blemish range is working out for you! I just started this two days ago, having reached the end of my tether! I have my fingers crossed... Good luck! (:

I tried this stuff when I was 14 so they might have changed their formula. Their toner used to have acetone in it,burned and irritated my skin like no tomorrow.

Left me with a bad taste.

I tried this stuff when I was 14 so they might have changed their formula. Their toner used to have acetone in it,burned and irritated my skin like no tomorrow.

Left me with a bad taste.

Acetone will take the paint straight off your car just by rubbing it on with a towel. Why anyone would put it in a facial product is beyond me lol.