Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
15yr old

Ive lost every thing

Its the second day of my freshman year which should be a blast and which is not cuz my face just bursted out with tons of pimples. I dont know why though. I cant handle it i dont have the condfidence to do any thing. I cant do my class work cuz im trying to hide my face. I cant talk to a girl cuz i know she will just tell me to leave her alone or call me a freak. I dont have any one i do have some friends but i live a very lonely boring life every day. This damm acne is killing me. I am falling apart every day. I cant live like this any more. Sure there are some peeps with acne in highschool. But i see alot of peeps with a clear face who i envy very much. Its not fair we do not deserve this. Ive become so depressed. I hate being alone. The thought of ending my life is still a option im thinking of doing. I know there are alot more peeps who have had acne longer than me. But im not strong enough to take this pain. I just want this to go away .....

them clear skin peps will get acne (mild or severe) sometime in there life....u will come through, my advice is see a doctor -sooner rather than later......good luck

huh.gif Wow... you seem really depressed. dry.gif But, I think I have some advice that might help you out a bit. I'm fifteen and I've been fighting acne for at least two or three years... blink.gif yes... it is very annoying and it gets on my nerves all the time. I've tried lots of over-the-counter creams and I've even gone to a dermatologist. sad.gif I've been made fun of lots... people call me "polka dot face" and other stupid names that I'd rather not hear. unsure.gif But, I've got some good news! bb_wink.gif I just started using ProActive... it's what Jessica Simpson uses... and it seems to work... bb_smile.gif As long as you are dedicated to using it properly and apply it every morning and every night you are sure to see some results bb_icon_exclaim.gif After... I think... it's like 60 days... if there are no results then you get your money back guaranteed! bb_razz.gif Isn't that kewl? Anyway, wink.gif your not the only one out there who hates their face. Every time I look in the mirror I cringe, but hey, I'm gonna use ProActive and then in like two or three months I'll be beautiful!!! Wala! tongue.gif I sure hope I helped you... and, oh... ProActive can be picked up at Langley Mall... I have no idea where you live... or Guilford Mall. laugh.gif It's expensive... like $105.00 or something... BUT TRY IT!!! smile.gif Anyway, just a reminder... it's the inner beauty that counts... not the outer! Become a mature person with a good heart. People will like you for who you are, not what you look like! bb_smile.gif Anyway, have a GREAT DAY!!! biggrin.gif

i agree with katrina, althought i dont know what Proactive is (probably cos im in england) anyayz i have had acne for 2/3 years and im now on minocycline which i working good....just hold ure head up high and be strong!!!!

yes... nick is right. don't let people pull you down! you need to have faith in yourself. just because people make fun of you doesn't mean that your ugly... you are probably very beautiful. if you dress modestly and don't wear too much makeup then guys will think your beautiful. natural is the way to go. a guy who likes someone for their looks isn't worth it anyway. wink.gif

nope....the best thing to do is dont even think about it my man because it will just stress you out and make it worse....

it will start to get better and you will begin to get used to it...i have never had it as bad as you described, but nobody around here has any bad acne so im sort of in your boots....

but dont let it affect your confidence, btw high school is the shit

PLEASE HANG ON. I'M GOING THROUGH EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH AND I'M 10 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU !!! THAT'S RIGHT! I'M 25 AND I STARTED GETTING ACNE AT 19!! I HAD BEAUTIFUL SKIN TILL THEN. AND NOW: I HAVE SEVERE CYSTIC ACNE. SO....JUST KNOW THAT THESE TIMES WILL PASS. PLEASE HANG ON. I GET DEPRESSED AND WANT TO HIDE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT???? YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE AND BE HAPPY AND THE PERSON YOU END UP WITH WILL LOVE YOU WHETHER YOU HAVE PIMPLES OR NOT. BUT, DON'T WORRY: THOSE PIMPLES WILL GO AWAY....I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT, YOU BELIEVE IT TOOO smile.gif

i wouldnt stress it...ive had mild acne for about a year now and am done stressing over it...im popular with alot of friends guys and girls who dont seem to notice or care the least bit...believe me its not as bad as you think...just trust me, we see ourselves MUCH differently than how others see us...

The thing about acne is that people make fun of you no matter what... and we ALL need confidence to stand up to what they say.

bb_smile.gif

Sometimes that can be really hard... but just remember... people love you for who you are, not what you look like, ok? You are probably all very beautiful people. wink.gif

YOU ARE ALL MY FRIENDS IS YOU WANNA BE!!! ADD ME AND SEND ME MESSAGES! bb_eusa_dance.gif

ok thnx for replying back im a guy by the way plus i do have proactive and its 20$ over here i guess you guys are right. I dont know how im gonna do it but ill work my ass offf to get my confidence back for the sack of my grades and my social life.

I hear you. I am like the poster who started breaking out at 19. Now I am 32 (today is my birthday) and I still break out some. Not as often b/c I use Tazorac and Klaron, but still sometimes. Try not to stress, because that makes it worse. When I changed jobs four years ago, I broke out worse than ever, even though I was using medications from the doctor.

Take heart, I am a teacher and I have talked to my fifth graders about not picking on people who break out. Somehow it came up, and I had noticed some of the students going through that phase. I explained my problems with it, and I hope that if just one more person can understand how it feels, or know they are not alone, others can be helped.

Definitely I would go to the doctor. Don't suffer with it. Over the counter meds won't help if it is truly bad. Been there, done that.

Take care! bb_smile.gif

Its not horrible i just have been breaking out for some reason maybe your right it is stress. Im gonna go back on proactive hope that works. O ya happy birthday teach

15, #1 you need to chill out. Are you scarring? If so, go to the derm before it gets worse (lots of ppl wish they had done that at 15yrs old, heh)...

Umm, if your acne is even mild you can go to the doctor. Especially if it's bringing your social life a dent.

I would go to a derm but my parents already called every one in which they are full with patients and i wouldnt go till like Christmas. And if i go to a derm in mexico it would be to much money

there not scars cuz i dont pick at them they are red marks wich take months to go away wich i hate. And pimples

Hey man, when i was a freshy i went through the same shit, except i also had a severely deformed chest. i'm a junior now and i had surgery last year to correct my chest (it was so bad it was messing up my lungs and heart). i never thought i'd be able to say i love my chest, but i can now. also, my acne has cleared up a lot since freshman year. i just shaved today and i had one big pimple but it's already gone. i was so depressed as a freshman though. i made horrible grades and then when i became a sophomore i made straight a's. goto a derm and get some medicine for it, i didn't for the longest time because i didn't wanna make a big deal about it but i should've gone back in 7th grade when it all started. anyway dont worry about girls either, get your face cleared up some and have fun. even with all the crap i was delt i still banged a really hot girl right after i turned 16, she was a virgin too. i'm not recommending you go have sex or anything but i'm saying it's all about how you carry yourself and i've realized that now that my life is getting on track. btw i was alone the whole time too. my family sucked, i didn't even know my dad's side of the family, and i had few friends because i was reclusive. but that's changing and it will for you too if you work at it.

i was diagnosed with moderate acne and given retin a, benzoyl peroxide, and minocyclin..

hope i could help

I take minocyclin to i guess your right but there are tons of hot chicks in my classes any who next yr if i get a job im gonna get surgery for my face. At least i wont have acne for ever.

dude cheer up others don't judge people by their acne. (only those stupid people that need to bring u down cuz they feel the need to boost up their own self esteem and do it be picking on a defenseless acne sufferer) if ur personality is good that is all that matters. If u look happy..people will get a positive vibe from u and overlook any defects. tons of guys at the high school i went to had wayyyy worse acne than me and they still managed to get really hot chicks cuz they were kool, funny, etc. girls wont like to be around someone who looks depressed and down cuz its just not fun to be around. take ur meds and dont look so sad and just live ur life as best u can. my advice to u is to get proactiv and replace the 3rd step (repairing lotion) with tazorac 1%. take it on time everytime and u will see results. trust me. Also, find the way to excersize, i found it that sweating makes it so my pores unclog and then right after shower and wash ur face with cetaphil. then ur proactiv-tazorac combo treatment. good luck

lol 15 you dont need surgery.....just keep at it and make it a huge deal with your parents so they will help you out in any way possible and keep trying different things if shit doesnt work......

i take benzaclin and minocyclin and it has kept my pimples...(cant even call it acne) to a minimum.....im just trying to clear my skin up for good now.....

but yea im a senior now and i went through it all as a sophomore and it sucked but when it broke out i went to my doctor (the derm was booked) and it has kept me from breaking out....i just want the clear skin that i see everyone else with...so give it about a few months and you can be clear and confident and ur high school will be a blast my man!!!!

You're 15, you're attacking the acne at a young age. That is a good thing. You will be clear if you attack the acne now. You will have a great complexion. I waited until i was 20 to get some prescription meds, i have some scars.

You will be clear, believe me. I know it sucks. If someone bags you out, tell them that your acne will clear up, but they'll be ugly forever.

Good luck in your journey tongue.gif

bern

"You will be clear, believe me. I know it sucks. If someone bags you out, tell them that your acne will clear up, but they'll be ugly forever."

haha i had a dream where i told that to someone couple of weeks ago tongue.gif,the only reason noone told me anything about my face yet is that they know ill beat them up. smile.gif (im very good at starting rumours about myself through my buds)

I hope I'm not too sadistic for saying this, but I've had acne for 4 years ( I'm a senior in high school right now) and yes you'll feel like shit and you will hate other people with clear skin, but LIFE GOES ON. I have had severe acne (at my worst I had probably ~25 active/inflamed pimples on my face and all over my back) for over 2 years now and after having a very very severe allergic reaction to bactrim/sulfa, I think I may have developed sebhorreic dermatitis and my acne has exploded over the past year ever since. I was pretty depressed for a while, but about a month ago I realized that acne is not going to kill you. It's just a bump in the road. my best friend's mom has had breast cancer for two years now and it keeps returning... THAT is pain and suffering. I see my best friend and his older sister go through so much bullshit that no one should have to. acne is NOT the end of the world.

Let me give you a little bit of advice, im not going to bullshit. At 15, the same thing happened to me. Instead of taking action immediately, i waited 4 years. I tried many prescription medications, and just about everything over the counter, i tried diet and B5, and then just gave up. I was depressed for four years, and missed my chance with 2 dream girls because i was too shy to ask them out because i was teased so much. 4 years later i'm still depressed and alone, still have acne, and girls still wont look my way. I just moved into college dorms, and have now been on accutane for 10 days. Its already starting to work i can tell, i stood 5 feet from a mirror and couldnt see a single blemish, just redness from lots of sunlight. I now have to smoke weed multiple times a day just to stay happy and not feel suicidal. So unless you want to end up being almost 19, without having kissed a girl, with fantasies about killing yourself, take my advice...

Go on accutane. It will work for sure. Its powerful shit. research it. Right now my joints hurt, my lips are peeling, and my face and eyes are dry. Im in chico, practically the biggest party school in the US, and i cant even drink. But it will pay off in another 5 months hopefully. Good luck. Ask if you ahve questions

Im not trying to scare you or tell you that your life will end up like mine. Im merely giving an example of what happened to me. I would give anything to go back to 9th grade and take accutane, and takeback all those years of pain. thats why im posting this

holy diver