Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
g305

Need help with regimen! NEW

Hello guys

Im glad i found this webstie it seems to be full of information.

My acne is not really that bad, i have alot of scarring from when i was younger in my 15s im 18 now,i would pick my face alot and not wash it, even tho i was an athlete i would just wait to get home and shower after practice, i have no diet what so ever i eat anything from burgers to vegetables.

I need help figuring out my regimen n the days to do it and what products i can use, i tried seeing the regimen part but it was too confusing for me. so if anyone can tell me what their schedule is and what products they use i would appreciate it tremendously.

i have no body acne.

i have mild face scars, and my acne i wourld rate it from 1-10 like a 7 given the fact their small sometimes n not too many. i currently just cleanse once or twice a day with cetaphil. and thats about it n my skin sometimes gets very flaky causing me to pick it alot

please i need help with a schedule to be on and what products i can use.

Just try out the standard regimen. If you live in the USA order dans stuff. If your in the uk get some oxy brand benzoyle peroxide, jhonsons top to toe bath wash from boots and a good moisturiser like eucerin dry skin relief or cetaphil. There are other products that work than what I named just research it but there what I know of.

You just cleanse with the top to toe wash or dans cleanser for 10 secs, dab face dry, apply bp ( pea size amount at first), wait 15 mins apply moisturiser. Be very gentle. Watch dans videos a good few times first and look up products before buying them. And make sure your moisturisers non comedogenic ( it doesn't block pores in other words) .