Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lrco

I dont have whiteheads anymore, but...

i don't know what happened but i just don't have it, now my new spots are just redspots, and i dont know how to treat it

Theres a pic of my face here, it looks ok on the picture, but somedays its way worse with a lot of redspots but no whiteheads, i guess i have redheads haha lol

PS- I have extremely oily face and already tried everything, i really dont know what to to about it

Picture: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/754/redspots.jpg

Edited by lrco

i don't know what happened but i just don't have it, now my new spots are just redspots, and i dont know how to treat it

Theres a pic of my face here, it looks ok on the picture, but somedays its way worse with a lot of redspots but no whiteheads, i guess i have redheads haha lol

PS- I have extremely oily face and already tried everything, i really dont know what to to about it

Jeez your complaining about that???? how did you get rid of the whiteheads? You can use coconut oil (organic and extra virgin)before you go to bed, which should help.

don't criticize other people's discontent for their skin. I know I have skin very similar to the picture and I've tried everything to get rid of my acne as well. I used to have cystic acne (which I cured with birth control) and although it is a lot better than it used to be it still destroys my self confidence. As for the original posters problem I would try using Desert Essence Blemish Stick, it's a little pricey but I've heard wonderful things about it. the best part is it's all natural!

Jeez your complaining about that???? how did you get rid of the whiteheads? You can use coconut oil (organic and extra virgin)before you go to bed, which should help.

sadly my face doesn't look ''good'' as it sounds on this picture, it didnt do it justice..

so theres other.. i still dont know what to do

http://www.brimg.info/uploads/1/142b6a3002.jpg

i have this kind too, and i think it's pretty common acne that doesn't come to head but remains relatively small.

i know these are bad to deal with. they stick around for ages, unlike whiteheads.

the only thing i can advice is go see a doctor or dermatologist (if you havent already) to find a regimen that works in controlling it.

i have never had success with benzoylperoxide on this kind of acne.

i have this kind too, and i think it's pretty common acne that doesn't come to head but remains relatively small.

i know these are bad to deal with. they stick around for ages, unlike whiteheads.

the only thing i can advice is go see a doctor or dermatologist (if you havent already) to find a regimen that works in controlling it.

i have never had success with benzoylperoxide on this kind of acne.

Already did it, tons of times.

im just trying by myself now.. next step is B5 (but i dont know what topical to use, already use almost all of this shit out there)... if it doesent work: accutane. im done with this shit

Edited by lrco