Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aviont

Bunch of acne's can even made life hell

I just find myself happy being in my room alone. Today, after 25 long days i went out of my room to visit a new dermatologist and believe me, i just want to get invisible for that certain amount of time. I don't want anyone to even look at me for once and when i entered the clinic everyone starred which makes me feel horrible. The derm. prescribed some antibiotics(blah..blah) n said it will take 3months with gifting scars but i know she's lying. Now i'am somewhat in the worst phase of my life. [Mod Edit] Because of these acne's i lost concentrations in my studies, didn't attended lectures in college. May be i'am going to fail. I can't say or share my true feelings to anyone, cause even my mom don't understand me, how could anyone else will? I found this site couple of days ago, and realised that many people around the world are suffering like me. I'am sorry if i sound silly,rubbish,etc. but i just want too talk to anybody who can actually understand me! Please reply anything you want.. cause iam done with facebook.. everyone i communicate there has a diffrerent lifestyle unlike me who is suffering from acne being locked in my room and i don't want to be fake with them. I feel the people here can atleast feel me.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

yah welcome to my world! ;)

Hi Aviont!

First off, there are lot's of great people on here who will help you with the acne. There are lot's of effective treatments that have great success stories with scientific and anecdotal evidence everywhere. Whether it's the regimen, diet changes, natural skin care products, skin care lasers, prescriptions, there's lots for you to try! There's SO MUCH hope in these effective, proven methods shared on here.

Don't give up on school or friends, that won't help you feel any better. You can withdraw early without consequences and get a refund often, or you can contest the grades to your counselor, or you can keep on going and working hard, there's a lot of options for you to take in that regard.

There's a part of you that believes that there is help, that there is an answer. That's why we all came here. Now it is a matter of boosting that part of you, amplifying your will to succeed, to find your cure, to not only be free from acne, but to be free from the psychological pain that it causes as well! The thing is, you can turn around the psychological aspect first, and that'll start improving not just your skin, but your overall quality of life.

Now whether it was a moment of feeling extremely down, or if you feel this way often, I think that it's best that you also try to seek some kind of professional help if you do feel this depressed. You're in college, that means you want to go places in life, that you have potential. Don't let this speed bump bring you to a complete standstill.

I only wish you all the best, and remember, don't lose hope!

Edited by tim12

youre jealous of your dog lol! keep it up man.. it will go away soon just keep doing the regimen your doc prescribed to you.. have faith

hey man... i know exactly wht you re going through... not ionly do i suffer from severe acne but i suffer from hairloss too...at the mere age of 18.... i always sit at the last row in my lectures and in the corner during my classes.... i know how you feel man... [Mod Edit] i am stuck in my room everyday and no oe understans me... i know that feeling second nature......and just recently...my friend told me that i d be fortunate to have a girlfriend...and i was soo hurt....thankfullly i could hold my tears back....i ve had no social life and havent met my family for 3 years except my mum....even then she has been no support...(just use her credit card to buy vitamins ....onlineand then pay her back in cash)...... its a dark feeling to know that you re alone in this world...and to envy those who take life as it goes... is disturbing...they havent beeen in our situation yet....

anyways...i know how you feel...and i am not gonna say anything anymore...cause i ve got my own problems to deal with... neway...i wish you luck....and just a note...stop that antibootics( dont believe me...go look up forums on acne antibiotics..)

rebel

hey man... i know exactly wht you re going through... not ionly do i suffer from severe acne but i suffer from hairloss too...at the mere age of 18.... i always sit at the last row in my lectures and in the corner during my classes.... i know how you feel man... [Mod Edit] i am stuck in my room everyday and no oe understans me... i know that feeling second nature......and just recently...my friend told me that i d be fortunate to have a girlfriend...and i was soo hurt....thankfullly i could hold my tears back....i ve had no social life and havent met my family for 3 years except my mum....even then she has been no support...(just use her credit card to buy vitamins ....onlineand then pay her back in cash)...... its a dark feeling to know that you re alone in this world...and to envy those who take life as it goes... is disturbing...they havent beeen in our situation yet....

anyways...i know how you feel...and i am not gonna say anything anymore...cause i ve got my own problems to deal with... neway...i wish you luck....and just a note...stop that antibootics( dont believe me...go look up forums on acne antibiotics..)

rebel

Hey Rebel I'm sorry to hear you are going through a hard time. I'd be your friend. :comfort:

Believe me, this all shall pass.

Don't give up okay. Acne is probably the most difficult struggle many of us will ever face, but when you get through it, you will be a better person. It won't be forever, and life is definitely still worth living!

We're here to help :angel: