Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SpaceMonkey

A bloody miracle

Hi, just wanted to tell you guys what regime/treatments have worked for me, just in case anyone else is considering a different approach...

About 4 months ago I started out with glycolic 30% peels once a week. These have worked great and as well as clearing my skin (apart from the odd blackhead) I can see a good improvement in large pores and small scars.

I have found the peels to be quite a pain though, as every week for a few days my skin is a bit dry after the peel.

I have however just started using a different product instead of the weekly peel - a 15% glycolic oil free gel which is absolutely fantastic - applied every morning and night and use a 10% glycolic cleanser twice daily.

My skin is the best its ever been and thanks to the glycolic, I can honestly say it is glowing.

The only places I get spots now are on the bits I don't apply the products (chest/back/shoulders).

Anyway, if you have not tried it yet, give glycolic acid a go - you might be surprised. bb_wink.gif

i'm certainly intrigued... will bear it in mind for the future, but am staying true to the regimen for a few more weeks before i tweak it.

is glycolic an Alpha Hydroxy?

wel i have been using 30% acid for ages now, stil no difference,

i also bought the gel face wash from lookgr and that dont seem to be doin anything for me either

but im glad its working for u

Well I can definately reccommend Glycolic acid it has really cleared my skin and best of all it is really fading my scars try www.skinwizard.co.uk you get 3 times as much for less money than lookgr8. wink.gif